Posted to rec.woodworking

Default LRod, everything OK?

B A R R Y wrote:
I saw some news footage of a well-known, storm-damaged, flight school
near you, and my Mom called me about the weather. G

Hope everything is OK!

A question for Barry.

Based on your sig, you by chance a split tailed doctor killer pilot?

Lew
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 21:04:09 GMT, Lew Hodgett
wrote:

split tailed doctor killer pilot

aka - forked tailed doctor killer
Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:

Based on your sig, you by chance a split tailed doctor killer pilot?

Nope.

Straight-tailed, ATC-clogging, bugsmasher, Spam can pilot. G

Like this:
http://www.bigbend.edu/NR/rdonlyres/2E46C171-B806-4CD2-8874-FCF102A842B5/0/Be232.jpg

A BE23 type is a Sundowner / Musketeer / Sport / Sierra (B19, A23, C23,
A24, C24). They look like a Piper Cherokee with an extra door, more
room, and a few less knots. The Bo's and Debonairs are usually type
BE33 and BE36, so you had a great guess! We do get the occasional
"Why is your Bonanza going so slow?" from controllers who have us typed
into the system as a 33. G