Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - Test

For some reason, a few of my posts are not showing up on my ISP's server.
If I go to Google and do a search, they're there. Hmmmmm, lesseee, I paid
the cable bill, greased all the cables and installed fresh batteries......
now what?

Merry Christmas to all,

Bob S.

Posted to rec.woodworking

BobS wrote:
For some reason, a few of my posts are not showing up on my ISP's server.
If I go to Google and do a search, they're there. Hmmmmm, lesseee, I paid
the cable bill, greased all the cables and installed fresh batteries......
now what?

Merry Christmas to all,

Bob S.

Did you ground your PVC dust collector piping?
Joe
Posted to rec.woodworking

Joe Gorman wrote in
:

BobS wrote:
For some reason, a few of my posts are not showing up on my ISP's
server. If I go to Google and do a search, they're there. Hmmmmm,
lesseee, I paid the cable bill, greased all the cables and installed
fresh batteries...... now what?

Merry Christmas to all,

Bob S.

Did you ground your PVC dust collector piping?
Joe

You obviously need to hook your air compressor up and blow out the tubes
to the Internet. They might need some additional work, though, so keep a
snake (a plumber's snake--the other kind'll plug it up) handy.

Puckdropper