Posted to rec.woodworking

Default if you're looking for recertified, cheap power tools

http://www.reconditioned-power-tools.com

Carries a huge selection of factory recertified power tools. All major
brands. Fast shipping.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Hmmmmmmmmm.....you can't get there from here.....

Bob S.

wrote in message
oups.com...

http://www.reconditioned-power-tools.com

Carries a huge selection of factory recertified power tools. All major
brands. Fast shipping.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Gus Gus is offline

BobS wrote:
Hmmmmmmmmm.....you can't get there from here.....

Bob S.

Maybe YOU can't.

No problems here.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 19:30:41 GMT, "BobS" wrote:

Hmmmmmmmmm.....you can't get there from here.....

Bob S.

Bob, you're not missing anything. It's a link to amazon.com.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"tommyboy" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 19:30:41 GMT, "BobS" wrote:

Hmmmmmmmmm.....you can't get there from here.....

Bob S.

Bob, you're not missing anything. It's a link to amazon.com.

Mine went to the web page - not Amazon. Prices don't seem all that great.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 21:06:57 GMT, "Vic Baron"
wrote:

"tommyboy" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 19:30:41 GMT, "BobS" wrote:

Hmmmmmmmmm.....you can't get there from here.....

Bob S.

Bob, you're not missing anything. It's a link to amazon.com.

Mine went to the web page - not Amazon. Prices don't seem all that great.

put an item in your basket and checkout will be at amazon.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"tommyboy" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 21:06:57 GMT, "Vic Baron"
wrote:

"tommyboy" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 19:30:41 GMT, "BobS" wrote:

Hmmmmmmmmm.....you can't get there from here.....

Bob S.

Bob, you're not missing anything. It's a link to amazon.com.

Mine went to the web page - not Amazon. Prices don't seem all that great.

put an item in your basket and checkout will be at amazon.

Ah! Didn't do that, obviously.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Vic Baron" wrote in message

Mine went to the web page - not Amazon. Prices don't seem all that great.

Yes, but you get free SPAM with it

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 21:59:29 GMT, tommyboy wrote:

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 21:06:57 GMT, "Vic Baron"
wrote:

"tommyboy" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 19:30:41 GMT, "BobS" wrote:

Hmmmmmmmmm.....you can't get there from here.....

Bob S.

Bob, you're not missing anything. It's a link to amazon.com.

Mine went to the web page - not Amazon. Prices don't seem all that great.

put an item in your basket and checkout will be at amazon.

Doesn't mean it is Amazon, a number of small merchants (and, apparently,
some drive-by spammers) use Amazon as their storefront.

Steve Knight toyed with that for a brief while a couple of years ago.
IIRC, he indicated he left because of certain minimums and the fairly high
fees.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 18 Dec 2006 05:32:08 -0800, wrote:

http://www.reconditioned-power-tools.com

Carries a huge selection of factory recertified power tools. All major
brands. Fast shipping.

Tyler Tool does the same thing and they are in beautiful downtown
Tyler Town, Mississippi.

www.tylertool.com

No relation other than satisfied customer.

Junior Member

Well...yes it's my affiliate store.

I dont have any fees w/ amazon...i do get ( a *VERY* small) commission tho. For someone with limited funds affiliate stores are not too bad - i say from a customer's point of view it doesnt really matter, it is good even. (there are NO mark ups at all on my side, huge selection etc..etc..)

I can provide a nice selection and have everything in one place...other places the customer needs to look around to find stuff first.

My store specializes 100% in amazon's Tools-Outlet and refurbished tools..so i think its defintly "legitimate" also if it's only an affiliate store

Greetings,

Georg.

Btw. no SPAM on my site....i also dont know how my message ended up here in the forum...although i dont deny i promote my store here and then
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Georg" wrote in message
Well...yes it's my affiliate store.
My store specializes 100% in amazon's Tools-Outlet and refurbished
tools..so i think its defintly "legitimate" also if it's only an
affiliate store

So, this is just a paper store where you shuffle some papers and get some of
our money? Do you also sell used cars and life insurance?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Georg" wrote in message
Well...yes it's my affiliate store.

I dont have any fees w/ amazon...i do get ( a *VERY* small) commission
tho. For someone with limited funds affiliate stores are not too bad - i
say from a customer's point of view it doesnt really matter, it is good
even. (there are NO mark ups at all on my side, huge selection
etc..etc..)

Unless I'm misreading the Amazon affiliate agreement, the commission ranges
from 4% - 8.5% depending on volume. Personally, I wouldn't call even 4%
"very small".

todd

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 22:57:06 -0600, "todd" wrote:

"Georg" wrote in message
Well...yes it's my affiliate store.

I dont have any fees w/ amazon...i do get ( a *VERY* small) commission
tho. For someone with limited funds affiliate stores are not too bad - i
say from a customer's point of view it doesnt really matter, it is good
even. (there are NO mark ups at all on my side, huge selection
etc..etc..)

Unless I'm misreading the Amazon affiliate agreement, the commission ranges
from 4% - 8.5% depending on volume. Personally, I wouldn't call even 4%
"very small".

This, by the way is significantly different than Steve Knight's
association with Amazon. Steve has a real product that he produces and
sells, Amazon was a potential outlet for that product that he examined and
found the commissions inconsistent with his business model. Different
situation from affiliate stores that serve as go-between from stocker to
buyer.