Posted to rec.woodworking

Default test

I've had a Usenet outage since 12/8 and am testing to see if it's fixed...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 14:34:06 GMT, "John Grossbohlin"
wrote:

I've had a Usenet outage since 12/8 and am testing to see if it's fixed...

Ah Earthlink has risen from the dead on a "dead" medium.

Mark
(sixoneeight) = 618
Posted to rec.woodworking

John Grossbohlin wrote:
I've had a Usenet outage since 12/8 and am testing to see if it's fixed...

I have had the same outage. At 4:00AM today local (Pacific) I still had
the outage, but now it seems to be working.

Glen
Posted to rec.woodworking
CW CW is offline

Must have been earthlink wide. So have I.