Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default OPEN BACK BANJO

http://www.songofthegreatlakes.com/banj.htm

JOAT
I am, therefore I think.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Thanks for the link. I actually made a Banjo when I was 18 by following
the articles in the Firefox books. It actually rang pretty good. I've
been collecting books and plans off and on for almost 30 years for all
types of stringed (and other) instruments. It's been a big motivator in
my woodworking over the years. Tried my hand at kits and am still
learning. One of these days I'll get everything right and make an
instrument from scratch.

D. G. Adams