Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bird House

I saw a bird house with bird seed completely covering the outside of
it. The people told me that the birds would eventually eat the seed and
live in the house. I do not know what to use to make the bird food
through rain angd wind yet still be able to be pulled off by a bird.

I was wondering if anyone could help??

Posted to rec.woodworking

D-Rick_Bush wrote:
The people told me that the birds would eventually eat the seed and
live in the house.

What sort of bird likes to nest in communal birdtables?

This idea strikes me as bizarre and pointless.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mekon" wrote in message

"D-Rick_Bush" wrote in message
ups.com...
I saw a bird house with bird seed completely covering the outside of
it. The people told me that the birds would eventually eat the seed and
live in the house. I do not know what to use to make the bird food
through rain angd wind yet still be able to be pulled off by a bird.

I was wondering if anyone could help??

honey?

Yes, Dear?

B.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Buddy Matlosz" wrote in message

"Mekon" wrote in message

"D-Rick_Bush" wrote in message
ups.com...
I saw a bird house with bird seed completely covering the outside of
it. The people told me that the birds would eventually eat the seed

and
live in the house. I do not know what to use to make the bird food
through rain angd wind yet still be able to be pulled off by a bird.

I was wondering if anyone could help??

honey?

Yes, Dear?

Don't forget to take out the garbage sugar.

Mekon

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
ups.com...

D-Rick_Bush wrote:
The people told me that the birds would eventually eat the seed and
live in the house.

What sort of bird likes to nest in communal birdtables?

This idea strikes me as bizarre and pointless.

As a woodworker and birdwatcher, I have made several hundred bird houses
from scrap wood and given them away. There is no good reason to put
birdseed on birdhouses. Also, don't put perches on birdhouses.

GW

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mekon" wrote in message

"Buddy Matlosz" wrote in message

"Mekon" wrote in message

"D-Rick_Bush" wrote in message
ups.com...
I saw a bird house with bird seed completely covering the outside of
it. The people told me that the birds would eventually eat the seed

and
live in the house. I do not know what to use to make the bird food
through rain angd wind yet still be able to be pulled off by a bird.

I was wondering if anyone could help??

honey?

Yes, Dear?

Don't forget to take out the garbage sugar.

Mekon

sigh You know damn well it's your turn.

B.

Bird house rickluce Woodworking 4 December 14th 05 06:54 PM
LICENSE PLATE BIRD HOUSE J T Woodworking 1 December 14th 05 11:13 AM
Illegally renting main house and living in another house built on back of the house on same plot... Kaushik Home Ownership 13 October 23rd 04 12:32 PM
Treated lumber for bird house Indyrose Woodworking 141 June 10th 04 02:28 PM
where to get a bird guard etc eric UK diy 4 September 14th 03 09:24 PM