Posted to rec.woodworking

Default CMT 2050 user heads-up!

And Highland Hardware is where??

"B A R R Y" wrote in message
Highland Hardware now sells CMT 2050 in gallons, @ $33. Such a
deal!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 2 Dec 2006 20:48:49 -0600, "Dick Keats"
wrote:

And Highland Hardware is where??

"B A R R Y" wrote in message
.. .
Highland Hardware now sells CMT 2050 in gallons, @ $33. Such a
deal!

It's he http://www.highlandwoodworking.com/index.asp

And it's he

1045 North Highland Avenue NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30306

But I still use Simple Green, and then after I'm done I spray with
WD-40 to clean my saw blades and router bits.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Jim Weisgram" wrote in message
"B A R R Y" wrote in message
. ..
Highland Hardware now sells CMT 2050 in gallons, @ $33. Such a
deal!

It's he http://www.highlandwoodworking.com/index.asp

Get 5 gallons through Amazon for a little less than $29/gallon !
WOW!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...s-20/ref=nosim
--
"New Wave" Dave In Houston

Posted to rec.woodworking

"B A R R Y" wrote in message
On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 19:27:23 -0800, Jim Weisgram
wrote:

But I still use Simple Green, and then after I'm done I spray with
WD-40 to clean my saw blades and router bits.

As did I!

I also used Easy Off, PB Blaster, kerosene, mineral spirits, citrus
solvent, Goo Gone...

Now, I use CMT 2050. G

Yeah, Formula 2050 gives you more woodworking time. Through the years I
played with the other cleaners also.

Freud or CMT saw blade BD Woodworking 15 March 24th 06 01:19 PM
CMT Web site? RzB UK diy 4 February 13th 06 10:08 PM
CMT 2050 Blade Cleaner / Thanks, Leon! CNT Woodworking 0 May 24th 05 10:54 PM
cmt router bits John Woodworking 4 March 6th 05 03:27 PM
"Country's Most Shocking" on CMT Len McDougall, Outdoor Writer Home Ownership 2 September 16th 04 10:10 PM