Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New cabinet.

Daughter in law wanted a cabinet to fit in available space and to match
other cabinets. So I took this on as a challenge. My skills are not as good
as the things you woodworkers do. Made with 2 doors, 6 small drawers and 1
file drawer. All oak except drawer inserts are mahogany. She is happy with
and that is what counts. Pictures on ABPW. Heading is new cabinet. W W

Posted to rec.woodworking

Warren Weber wrote:
Daughter in law wanted a cabinet to fit in available space and to match
other cabinets. So I took this on as a challenge. My skills are not as good
as the things you woodworkers do. Made with 2 doors, 6 small drawers and 1
file drawer. All oak except drawer inserts are mahogany. She is happy with
and that is what counts. Pictures on ABPW. Heading is new cabinet. W W

Looks pretty darn good to me.....you shouldn't be so quick to refer to
yourself as not one of "you woodworkers." (although I guess there might
be a few negative connotations that go along with that label too.) ;-)
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Charlie M. 1958" wrote in message
Warren Weber wrote:
Daughter in law wanted a cabinet to fit in available space and to match
other cabinets. So I took this on as a challenge. My skills are not as
good as the things you woodworkers do. Made with 2 doors, 6 small drawers
and 1 file drawer. All oak except drawer inserts are mahogany. She is
happy with and that is what counts. Pictures on ABPW. Heading is new
cabinet. W W

Looks pretty darn good to me.....you shouldn't be so quick to refer to
yourself as not one of "you woodworkers." (although I guess there might be
a few negative connotations that go along with that label too.) ;-)

Well, I can see all my mistakes. W W