Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
MHaseltine

Default Delta Tenoning Jig and Craftsman TS

For the Delta to work on Craftsman TS I believe that I had to move the miter
bar. If you look at the bottom of the jig there are two sets of holes. The
Miter bar is screwed onto the base using one set leaving the second set open.
I used the set of holes closest to the right edge of the jig and mounted a 3/4
inch piece of oak ply as a spacer on the face of the jig. If I understand your
post correctly, you may have to use the 2nd set of mounting holes for the miter
bar. Hope this helps.