Nick Bozovich

Default Delta Tenoning Jig and Craftsman TS

Thanks for the help!! My Delta Tenoning Jig does have a second set of
holes - I'll move the miter bar over to those. I'm really relieved that my
"good buy" is going to work (try explaining to SWMBO that you blew $80 on a
'tool' that doesn't work)!

As to the problem with the miter bar fitting the Craftsman slot, I don't
have that situation - the Delta miter bar runs very nicely in the Craftsman
slot, and is very stable with no apparent play. That being said, I
appreciate the suggestions regarding the bar - being the newbie that I am, I
never would have even come close to thinking about LRod's three solutions.
I was actually thinking of setting the jig as if it were for a left tilting
TS - I probably would have killed myself with that setup eventually....

Thanks again -

Nick

"MHaseltine" wrote in message
For the Delta to work on Craftsman TS I believe that I had to move the

miter
bar. If you look at the bottom of the jig there are two sets of holes.

The
Miter bar is screwed onto the base using one set leaving the second set

open.
I used the set of holes closest to the right edge of the jig and mounted a

3/4
inch piece of oak ply as a spacer on the face of the jig. If I understand

your
post correctly, you may have to use the 2nd set of mounting holes for the

miter
bar. Hope this helps.