Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

Default ACUMITER(tm) MITER SLED

http://www.verifiedsoftware.com/goodturns/acumiter.htm

JOAT
Let's just take it for granted you don't know what the Hell you're
talking about.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 25 Jun 2003. Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...All/page4.html

Gnube

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 23:51:40 -0400 (EDT),
(Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT) wrote:

http://www.verifiedsoftware.com/goodturns/acumiter.htm

Joat, I made one of them saw boards at Woodmisers' last week, but I'm
now thinking I'd maybe like one like this too but for a hand held
circular, any ideas?

You normally got a shed load of good links, hoping you may have a good
one of those already in your stash?

Take Care,
Gnube
Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

Mon, Jul 14, 2003, 12:21pm (EDT+5) (Gnube) says:
snip Oh, right, looks like I better save them from now on then! ;O)
snip

Already been done. It's called the archives.
http://groups.google.com/advanced_gr...g&lr =&num=30

JOAT
Let's just take it for granted you don't know what the Hell you're
talking about.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 13 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...All/page4.html

Gnube

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 13:47:13 -0400 (EDT),
(Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT) wrote:

Mon, Jul 14, 2003, 12:21pm (EDT+5)
(Gnube) says:
snip Oh, right, looks like I better save them from now on then! ;O)
snip

Already been done. It's called the archives.
http://groups.google.com/advanced_gr...g&lr =&num=30

That google thing, you just got to love it don't you! ;O)

Let's just take it for granted you don't know what the Hell you're
talking about.

I'd just hate to break my reputation by being right! LOL!

Take Care,
Gnube
I don't want to win the lottery I just want to win a barn full of seasoned timber! ;O)