Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default ONE SHEET OF PLYWOOD COFFIN

http://www.thatsnotright.com/projh02.html

Looking for info on beds and find this.

JOAT
Democratic justice. One man, one rock.

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:
http://www.thatsnotright.com/projh02.html

Looking for info on beds and find this.

JOAT
Democratic justice. One man, one rock.

I just may crank out one of those this weekend. I can use it as a scrap
bin until SWMBO is ready to put me in it.
Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:

You might want to reconsider that plan. I have found that
sometimes you can give someone ideas they would never have come up with
otherwise. If we suddenly stop hearing from you we'll know what
happened.

That's why I posted.... so there will be witnesses. ;-)
Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Thu, Nov 16, 2006, 10:17am (EST-1)
(Charlie*M.*1958) doth leave these words:
That's why I posted.... so there will be witnesses. ;-)

Yes sir officer, we're all witnesses, we saw it all. A clear case
of suicide.

JOAT
Democratic justice. One man, one rock.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J T" wrote in message
http://www.thatsnotright.com/projh02.html

Looking for info on beds and find this.

JOAT
Democratic justice. One man, one rock.

Where do you find that plywood for that low of price????

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 19:07:14 -0700, "Warren Weber" hiview68NO
wrote:

"J T" wrote in message
http://www.thatsnotright.com/projh02.html

Looking for info on beds and find this.

JOAT
Democratic justice. One man, one rock.

Where do you find that plywood for that low of price????

And who is small enough to fit into a box made with a 4x8 sheet of
plywood?

ONE SHEET PLYWOOD DESK J T Woodworking 0 July 14th 06 10:39 PM
Fascinating change in plywood caused by gluing Norm Dresner Woodworking 6 May 27th 06 02:55 AM
STUDY CARREL FROM ONE SHEET OF PLYWOOD J T Woodworking 0 January 6th 06 02:21 AM
Installing plywood ov barry martin Home Repair 2 September 5th 04 12:28 AM
cutting sheet metal with circular saw???? Roy Jenson Metalworking 3 August 31st 03 05:11 PM