Posted to rec.woodworking

Default I've added some more links to free plans.

This is taking a lot longer than I thought, but hey, where's the rush?

Check out... www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk

Barry

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
oups.com...
This is taking a lot longer than I thought, but hey, where's the rush?

Check out... www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk

Barry

Do you make any contributions to this group other than posting a link to
your web page every week?

I get it, you have a web page and you want me to click on your GOOGLE ads.

Why don't you try some woodworking?

--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

for your information....

i. I do contribute to the Wreck whenever I can, as well as other
groups in which I have an interest, and not just to advertise my site.

ii. I love woodworking, and have recently built a workshop, which I
needed advice on, hence the reason I joined the group!

iii. The google ads on my site are great, but the whole idea of the
site is to try and get as many free plans in one place as I can, I
know from experience that looking for various plans takes a lot of
time.... wasted time.

iv. The revenue I create from said Google Ads doesn't even cover the
electricity I use on the computer, let alone anything else. I am in
this for interest not profit.

v. I am an amateur woodworker, and also am interested in...
Computers, electrics, plastering, plumbing, gardening and most
practical activities. If the fact that I try to mix some (woodwork &
computers) annoys you then you are free not to use my site. Please
ignore my messages.

vi. If more people feel I am mis-using this group, then please tell me
and I will stop telling it when I have found some more free woodworking
plans. Otherwise, see you next weekend.

yours...

Barry.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

[...]

Not to worry Barry. Even JOAT the Great takes some flack now and again.
Go ahead and post. I don't often look for plans so I will simply
ignore your post; others undoubtedly enjoy and look forward to your
collection.
sigh,
j4
Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

\Sat, Nov 4, 2006, 1:05pm (EST-3) (jo4hn) doth
exclaimeth:
snip some flack now and again. snip

"Some" flack? "Now and again"? ROTFLMAO

JOAT
If you're not making a rocket, it ain't rocket science.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
ups.com...
for your information....

i. I do contribute to the Wreck whenever I can, as well as other
groups in which I have an interest, and not just to advertise my site.

OK. I just looked at the headers for the majority of your posts (took
5-minutes). The majority of those that I looked at are entitled PLANS ADDED
TODAY or NEED YOUR HELP (with your site) or I'M EVENTUALLY GETTING SOMEWHERE
(with your site) or I NEED YOUR TOOL REVIEWS (for your site).

You mostly post here and in alt.home.repair. Both newsgroups are used by
you to advertise your website.

ii. I love woodworking...

Really?

snip

iv. The revenue I create from said Google Ads doesn't even cover the
electricity I use on the computer, let alone anything else. I am in
this for interest not profit.

Than why do it? The only one making money on GOOGLE ADSENSE is GOOGLE!!

v. I am an amateur woodworker, and also am interested in...
Computers, electrics, plastering, plumbing, gardening and most
practical activities. If the fact that I try to mix some (woodwork &
computers) annoys you then you are free not to use my site. Please
ignore my messages.

I don't use plans so therefore I have NO interest in your site.

SNIP

--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article .com,
" wrote:

This is taking a lot longer than I thought, but hey, where's the rush?

Check out... www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk

Barry

Just how long does it take to copy and paste links from sites like
mine. I have worked for years to develop a site and don't appreciate it
when copy is basically stolen, just for your information most of my
links have unique names I made up, funny so many of yours are
identical.

I have been sitting back and wondering just how long it would take
people in this group to figure out where you are coming from with your
con man tactics.

FrankC

http://absolutelyfreeplans.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

I'm not conning anyone, just trying to put as many links to free plans
in one place as I can.

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , J T
wrote:

Tue, Nov 7, 2006, 3:46pm (EST+5) (Frank*Campbell)
doth sayeth:
snip I have worked for years to develop a site snip

That's your site, eh? Damn good job.

snip
Thank you J T, many of the links were ones you posted here.
FrankC
Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Wed, Nov 8, 2006, 9:36pm (EST+5) (Frank*Campbell)
doth sayeth:
Thank you J T, many of the links were ones you posted here. FrankC

ROTFLMAO

JOAT
Want cheap gas?
Pull my finger.

Posted to rec.woodworking

CW wrote:
I have this guy in the same place I have had Jerk Of All Time for years, in
the kill file.

You are the first to tell me that I have been put into an "ignore for
all time" status. I mulled this over and have decided that for me it
means nothing. You, however, may well miss out on some good
information, bad information, or a tickle on your funnybone. But then
you won't see this message either.
oh well...
jo4hn

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J T" wrote in message

Gee, the classy people just put me in their kill files,

Hey, is you saying I ain't gots no class

Posted to rec.woodworking

nice site - keep on trucking

shelly