Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Where to buy cherry-veneered plywood core panels in Toronto?

If you know where to buy cherry-veneered plywood-core 4x8 panels in Toronto,
please post a follow-up. I can get particle-core for $80 but would rather pay
$120 for veneer-core. Thanks. Nigel.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Hi Nigel.

Went through a similar search the other day. Try Century Mills Lumber
on Stouffville Sideroad. They have the shop grade (cherry on one side)
and g2s. I'm picking some up on Saturday as a matter of fact...!

Rob

Nigel Burnett wrote:
If you know where to buy cherry-veneered plywood-core 4x8 panels in Toronto,
please post a follow-up. I can get particle-core for $80 but would rather pay
$120 for veneer-core. Thanks. Nigel.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Nigel Burnett" wrote in message
If you know where to buy cherry-veneered plywood-core 4x8 panels in

Toronto,
please post a follow-up. I can get particle-core for $80 but would rather

pay
$120 for veneer-core. Thanks. Nigel.

Central Fairbanks Lumber
1900 Steeles W, North York - (416) 736-6263

Posted to rec.woodworking
JGS JGS is offline

Try here, JG
http://www.peacocklumber.ca/PriceBook.asp?Page=19

"Nigel Burnett" wrote in message
If you know where to buy cherry-veneered plywood-core 4x8 panels in
Toronto,
please post a follow-up. I can get particle-core for $80 but would rather
pay
$120 for veneer-core. Thanks. Nigel.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 2 Nov 2006 20:18:24 -0500, "Upscale" wrote:

"Nigel Burnett" wrote in message
If you know where to buy cherry-veneered plywood-core 4x8 panels in

Toronto,
please post a follow-up. I can get particle-core for $80 but would rather

pay
$120 for veneer-core. Thanks. Nigel.

Central Fairbanks Lumber
1900 Steeles W, North York - (416) 736-6263

nope - checked there first as they have superb oak. But their cherry is only
particle-core. Did find some at Danforth Lumber at $110 and will check it
out soon.
Thanks for the Stouffville suggestion.
Nigel