Posted to rec.woodworking

Default leaning ladder shelf

hi again, i'm looking to build a leaning ladder style shelf for my front
room. i can't seem to find any plans on the internet. (i know, hard to
believe) could anyone help me out? i've put together a list of
materials i think i need from various pictures but i want to have a
plan before i just start buying stuff. thanks alot !!!

--
hockeyfiend4

ladder stand-off question Jonathan Joseph Home Repair 10 August 4th 18 03:35 AM
extension ladder stabilizer U-bolts mm Home Repair 3 July 19th 06 04:20 AM
This Old Shelf? Tom Watson Woodworking 4 May 2nd 05 04:09 AM
Neanderthal-style Shelf Installation (long) Patrick Olguin Woodworking 11 April 5th 04 03:39 AM
Buying a ladder Mark Atherton UK diy 0 August 27th 03 06:13 PM