Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodworking.txt - Would you consider posting an index / list ?

Had to ask.
I use FolderPrint (free at http://www.homestead.com/algor/) and tell it to make a text file. While the 3.32 version is very simple, it prints directories in various formats. I haven't yet tried the v5.
Thank you for the post.