Posted to rec.woodworking
JGS JGS is offline

Default FA- General 350

http://cgi.ebay.ca/General-350-10-ta...QQcmdZViewItem

Posted to rec.woodworking

That is a sweet deal
A new General 350 with the 3 hp is selling around 2,400.00$

I wish i had room for it.

On Oct 18, 5:58 am, "JGS" wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/General-350-10-ta...ls-Single-Phas...

Posted to rec.woodworking

I wish i had room for it.

Me too!
Why does the link take me to the Canadian eBay page, even though the
item is located in the US? Nothing wrong with Canada, of course, but
I'm a little curious how eBay has sites for different countries, but
has the same items available in some cases. Do I occasionally see
items for sale in the UK or Hong Kong or Australia because the sellers
have offered to SHIP to the US? Why couldn't I "watch the item in my
eBay" via the link on eBay.ca, but when I pasted the item number into
eBay.com, I had no problems watching the item?
I've got a lot to learn.
Back to the topic that started this thread: Good luck with your
auction, and I'm either at least a little jealous of whoever wins.
Andy

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article . com, "Andy" wrote:
I wish i had room for it.

Me too!
Why does the link take me to the Canadian eBay page, even though the
item is located in the US?

Just guessing -- haven't checked -- but I imagine it's because the seller
initially registered with eBay Canada when he opened his eBay account.

--
Regards,

Posted to rec.woodworking

It's a sweet deal now, but there's still 4 days of auction, and probably
hefty shipping charges (the "Calculate Shipping Charges" wasn't working for
me this morning).

Clint

oups.com...