Posted to rec.woodworking

Default I want to hear your story

If you were a victim of child molestation and told your family about
it, yet your family is still close to, friends with, or acquainted with
your molester then I would like to hear your story. I am writing a
book on how this continually affects you and how you can make it right
and I might want to include your story in my book. The reason I am
writing this book is because I was molested by my father and my family
chose the 'let's pretend it never happened' approach. I spent endless
holidays, as an adult, alone because my family refused to stand up for
what was right. It's strange because I know if the roles were reversed,
and they had been molested, they would demand that he be hung from the
nearest tree. But they tell me to 'just put it behind you', as if that
were possible. I went through years of hurt and anger with my family
before I learned how to make it right for me. Anyway, that's my story
and my book (I believe) will help others deal with this very issue.
Your story will help them know that they are not alone. Please take as
many words as necessary to tell your story. Tell me how this persons
continued presence in your life makes you feel, who in your family
disregards your feelings by allowing the person to be around or by
bringing them up in your presence, what steps you have taken to try to
stop your family from doing this to you, was there a specific holiday
or event where this persons presence affected you, etc. Do not include
any details about being molested or anything like that, this is about
your interaction with your family. Your story will be anonymous if you
want it to be or if you don't you can include any portion of your or
any name you wish. E-mail it to me (do not send it as an attachment as
I will not open attachments). Write your story in the body of the
e-mail. You can write it elsewhere and then copy and paste it into the
body of the e-mail. Send it to . By
sending me your story you are giving me permission to use it in my
book. Yes, it is my goal to get this book published. However, if you
can write your own story and get it published I urge you to do so. The
more attention we bring to this issue the better. The child molesters
and the people who befriend child molesters do not want you to tell
your story because your silence justifies their actions. Imagine how
the world would see them if their secret were exposed? If we keep
silent, then they win. Raise your voice; make a difference. If you have
any questions just e-mail me at the address above. Thank you.

Posted to rec.woodworking
gw gw is offline

"Michele B." wrote in message
ups.com...
If you were a victim of child molestation and told your family about
it, yet your family is still close to, friends with, or acquainted with
your molester then I would like to hear your story.

Wrong kind of wood.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Michele B. wrote:
If you were a victim of child molestation and told your family about
it, yet your family is still close to, friends with, or acquainted with
your molester then I would like to hear your story. I am writing a
book on how this continually affects you and how you can make it right
and I might want to include your story in my book. The reason I am
writing this book is because I was molested by my father

That's the first time I ever heard molestation causes spamming...
Posted to rec.woodworking

Michele B. wrote:
If you were a victim of child molestation and told your family about
it, yet your family is still close to, friends with, or acquainted with
your molester then I would like to hear your story.

Pervert!

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA