Posted to rec.woodworking
jk jk is offline

Default Dewalt DW621 Manual and Parts List Needed

Looking for a manual and parts list (what came with router) for a
Dewalt DW621. Dewalt website does not have information. Sent them an
email long ago, no response. If any of you can help it would be
appreciated. Thank you.
John K.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12 Oct 2006 18:38:14 -0700, "jk" wrote:

Looking for a manual and parts list (what came with router) for a
Dewalt DW621. Dewalt website does not have information. Sent them an
email long ago, no response. If any of you can help it would be
appreciated. Thank you.

Have you gone to www.servicenet.com ?
You have to register there (no cost) but this is the site for Dewalt,
Delta, B&D (and whatever other company they own now) manuals and
parts. The manual is there in .pdf

This is the exact link but I don't think you cant get there without
going through the login.

http://www.dewaltservicenet.com/Docu...6-00,DW621.pdf

Or...I can email it to you.

Mike O.

Posted to rec.woodworking

You can also find parts list he a
href="http://www.ereplacementparts.com/dewalt-router-parts-c-1009_2726.html"Dewalt
Router Parts"/a

Scroll down until you find the DW621. There are two versions of the
tool, type 1 and type 2.

Posted to rec.woodworking

You can also view dewalt parts list for routers by going he

http://www.ereplacementparts.com/dew...1009_2726.html

Scroll down until you find the DW621. There are two versions of the
tool, type 1 and type 2.

Posted to rec.woodworking

I am not sure what the difference is, but I know that you can tell what
type you have on the label just below the model number.

Posted to rec.woodworking
jk jk is offline

Thanks Chris and everyone else for the information. I am set on the
manual now. Looks like next step is to build myself a router table
and/or some basic jigs for the DW621. Itching to get going on my next
build project. First have to convert the garage back to a garage, fix
up a space in cellar for shop and other assorted odds and ends (kitchen
ceiling needs paint, oh did I mention a day job?) .
Thanks.
jmk