Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Old Delta Table Saw Extension

I'm thinking of making an offer on an old Delta 9" tilting arbor table
saw circa late 1950's. It doesn't have any table extensions which makes
the work surface look a bit samll. Doeas anynone know where I can get a
table extension or if it is possible to make something suitable. Thanks.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Jim Jim is offline

wrote in message
I'm thinking of making an offer on an old Delta 9" tilting arbor table
saw circa late 1950's. It doesn't have any table extensions which makes
the work surface look a bit samll. Doeas anynone know where I can get a
table extension or if it is possible to make something suitable. Thanks.

You might be able to make one of wood along the lines of the Biesemeyer
table.
Jim