Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Whasssup?

Hey Bro,

Just thinking 'bout ya. Have you passed the stone or gravel or sand from
your kidney yet? I've had a nice little stone lodged in the left kidney
for almost a decade now and it hasn't moved yet. I'm hoping it will just
stay there in it's happy home for the rest of my days.

Spent the day with Mom yesterday. Took her to craft store where she
picked out her next floral arrangement for the grave site in Watertown,
Ohio.

I sure am looking forward to having you here with me!!! We can finally
help each other on projects, go fishing etc.. I might even start going
to church if you and Mom pick one that isn't so wild it scares Chris & I
off...ha ha

Do you have anymore places for me to deliver your resume packages? You
might want to submit one to the school where Chris's only brother
teaches electricity. It's called C-TEC, Career & Technology Education
Centers. The link is: http://www.c-tec.edu/ I don't see an online
application for them so if you are interested, I could go get an app
myself and mail it to you.

We're supposed to be painting the bedroom right now but Chris is
snoozing in the recliner and I'm sittin here at the 'puter smokin a
ceegar, so nothings getting done huh?

Got a shot in the back of the neck a week ago for my bulging discs
problem and as far as I can tell, all it did was make it worse so far.
Perhaps it will yet have a positive effect and the discomfort may be
just shock to the system from the injection itself. Here's Hoping...

Holler when you get the time. You can text me with your phone too as
it's always with me when the computer is not.

Love Ya,
DoubleD
Posted to rec.woodworking

DoubleD wrote:
Hey Bro,

Just thinking 'bout ya. Have you passed the stone or gravel or sand from
your kidney yet? I've had a nice little stone lodged in the left kidney
for almost a decade now and it hasn't moved yet. I'm hoping it will just
stay there in it's happy home for the rest of my days.

Hahahaha... I heart teh intarnets.