Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Lee is offline

Default ot bio terror

EPA and DNR checked wells in area and found them to have an extremely high
content of dihydrogen/monoxide..................Very very scary and caused
some serious panic. People ran to store for bottled water.....alas it also
contained dihydrogen/ monoxide.......... put in simple words H2O.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lee wrote:
EPA and DNR checked wells in area and found them to have an extremely high
content of dihydrogen/monoxide..................Very very scary and caused
some serious panic. People ran to store for bottled water.....alas it also
contained dihydrogen/ monoxide.......... put in simple words H2O.

I am surrounded by that chemical. (Great Lakes)..What makes it even
more disturbing, is the knowledge that fish have sex in the same water
we are supposed to drink.

Disgusting, I say!

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
Lee wrote:

EPA and DNR checked wells in area and found them to have an extremely high
content of dihydrogen/monoxide..................Very very scary and caused
some serious panic. People ran to store for bottled water.....alas it also
contained dihydrogen/ monoxide.......... put in simple words H2O.

I am surrounded by that chemical. (Great Lakes)..What makes it even
more disturbing, is the knowledge that fish have sex in the same water
we are supposed to drink.

Disgusting, I say!

Not to mention that sharks, unicorns, and people pee and poop in it.
And even fish (are there still fish in the great lakes?) ;-)

spazoid,
jo4hn
Posted to rec.woodworking

jo4hn wrote:

And even fish (are there still fish in the great lakes?) ;-)

Yes. A fish was spotted the other day. It used to be a regular fish,
now it is spotted.
It was a walleye. Now it's a 5-eye.
I believe it was about 60 miles south of here that the river burst into
flames once.

Posted to rec.woodworking

(snip) I believe it was about 60 miles south of here that the river burst
into
flames once.

Ahhh, the mighty Cuyahoga. I hear stories of folks pumping the water out of
the river and right into their gas tanks. The octane rating must be
unbelievable! --dave

"Robatoy" wrote in message
ups.com...

jo4hn wrote:

And even fish (are there still fish in the great lakes?) ;-)

Yes. A fish was spotted the other day. It used to be a regular fish,
now it is spotted.
It was a walleye. Now it's a 5-eye.
I believe it was about 60 miles south of here that the river burst into
flames once.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:

jo4hn wrote:

And even fish (are there still fish in the great lakes?) ;-)

Yes. A fish was spotted the other day. It used to be a regular fish,
now it is spotted.
It was a walleye. Now it's a 5-eye.
I believe it was about 60 miles south of here that the river burst into
flames once.

Sounds like you need a geography lesson.G

The 60 miles south is close, but you forgot about the 80 miles east.

Last time I checked, $1,000 USD, a 23 ft Lyman, and four guys will get
you in a walleye tournament almost every weekend during the season.

Since the steel mills are gone and the zebra muscles arrived, the fish
don't have anyplace to hide any more.

Lew