Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default PLANER WORKPIECE SUPPORTS - Cut workpieces to uniform width

http://www.woodmagazine.com/wood/sto...ml&catref=wd47

Not a bad idea, if you don't want to use, or don't have, a planer
sleds. But, if I was gonna try something like this I'd probably just
clamp a couple of pieces of 2X4 in place, rather than going to the
bother of making something dedicated; cause if you didn't use it a lot,
it'd mostly just gather dust and take up space - and you'd probably have
to track it down if you ever wanted to use it again.

JOAT
Justice was invented by the innocent.
Mercy and lawyers were invented by the guilty.

PORTABLE PLANER WORKPIECE SUPPORTS J T Woodworking 0 August 19th 06 05:45 AM
Planer or jointer? JustME Woodworking 20 January 2nd 06 06:44 PM
DIY planer blade sharpening revisitied:-) Lyndell Thompson Woodworking 0 March 25th 04 03:15 AM
Wide Planer, or Compact Planer + Wide Sander? Nate B Woodworking 5 January 21st 04 08:19 PM