DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Kawasaki Drill (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/173299-kawasaki-drill.html)

Fred August 21st 06 06:56 PM

Kawasaki Drill

I just bought a Kawasaki 19.2v cordless drill at Sam's for $39. I'm
not familliar with Kawasaki tools but this seems pretty good for the
price. It came with 2 batteries, bits, charger and case. Anyone have
any experience with these? I may have gotten screwed but i've probably
already gotten my $39 worth out of it.

Fred

Dave Bugg August 21st 06 06:59 PM

Kawasaki Drill

Fred wrote:

I just bought a Kawasaki 19.2v cordless drill at Sam's for $39. I'm
not familliar with Kawasaki tools but this seems pretty good for the
price. It came with 2 batteries, bits, charger and case. Anyone have
any experience with these? I may have gotten screwed but i've
probably already gotten my $39 worth out of it.

I don't own one, but I've noticed that our local Costco carries them.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Robatoy August 21st 06 07:40 PM

Kawasaki Drill

A Kawasaki goes zero to 100MPH in like 4 seconds... and that's on
regular gas.
I can only extrapolate what their drill is capable of.

RonB August 22nd 06 01:11 AM

Kawasaki Drill

I may have gotten screwed but i've probably already gotten my $39 worth
out of it.

Fred

$39 for drill, two batteries, charger and case doesn't sound like a screwing
to me. Might not be the best drill in the world but if batteries fail
before machine you can afford a rebuild or aftermarket -- or just scrap it.

Time will tell.

RonB

mojodc3 August 22nd 06 04:23 PM

Kawasaki Drill

Fred wrote:
I may have gotten screwed but i've probably
already gotten my $39 worth out of it.

honestly if you got your $39 out of it already everything else is icing
on the cake.

Jeremy