Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Kawasaki Drill

I just bought a Kawasaki 19.2v cordless drill at Sam's for $39. I'm
not familliar with Kawasaki tools but this seems pretty good for the
price. It came with 2 batteries, bits, charger and case. Anyone have
any experience with these? I may have gotten screwed but i've probably
already gotten my $39 worth out of it.

Fred

Posted to rec.woodworking

Fred wrote:

I just bought a Kawasaki 19.2v cordless drill at Sam's for $39. I'm
not familliar with Kawasaki tools but this seems pretty good for the
price. It came with 2 batteries, bits, charger and case. Anyone have
any experience with these? I may have gotten screwed but i've
probably already gotten my $39 worth out of it.

I don't own one, but I've noticed that our local Costco carries them.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

A Kawasaki goes zero to 100MPH in like 4 seconds... and that's on
regular gas.
I can only extrapolate what their drill is capable of.

Posted to rec.woodworking

I may have gotten screwed but i've probably already gotten my $39 worth
out of it.

Fred

$39 for drill, two batteries, charger and case doesn't sound like a screwing
to me. Might not be the best drill in the world but if batteries fail
before machine you can afford a rebuild or aftermarket -- or just scrap it.

Time will tell.

RonB

Posted to rec.woodworking

Fred wrote:
I may have gotten screwed but i've probably
already gotten my $39 worth out of it.

honestly if you got your $39 out of it already everything else is icing
on the cake.

Jeremy

Drill help barry martin Home Repair 0 November 3rd 04 12:27 AM
Measuring, lining up & drilling holes Daven Thrice Metalworking 23 September 14th 04 09:33 PM
deep hole question Bill Chernoff Metalworking 14 June 18th 04 06:36 PM
how to drill post holes in solid rock klim Home Repair 13 March 9th 04 03:41 AM
Mill, drill machine Ronnie Lyons, Meridian, Idaho Metalworking 6 January 17th 04 10:34 PM