Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Craftex 12.5" Planer?

Any opinions on the Craftex 12.5" Planer? I'm a little tired of the HD
prices/selection on finished lumber, so I've been considering a Planer for a
while. But at $600 I'd be a while recovering my cost for the number of
projects I do. But Busy Bee currently has there 12.5" Planer on for $265
CDN. Holy Crap Batman! Is it worth the $'s or should I save my pennies for a
Dewalt 734, currently $475 CDN. The opinions I've read on the Craftex 15"
Planer seem good, but I haven't read much on the 12.5" model. Canadian Tire
has the same thing for $369 including a stand BTW.

Busy Bee CRAFTEX Planer / Molder HotRod Woodworking 10 February 16th 16 08:44 PM
King Vs Craftex [email protected] Woodworking 4 March 3rd 06 07:01 PM
Planer or jointer? JustME Woodworking 20 January 2nd 06 06:44 PM
DIY planer blade sharpening revisitied:-) Lyndell Thompson Woodworking 0 March 25th 04 03:15 AM
Wide Planer, or Compact Planer + Wide Sander? Nate B Woodworking 5 January 21st 04 08:19 PM