Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Diskeeper

I finally set it and walked away for whole day. If this looks pretty normal
for a finished report you don't need to respond.

Findings on C:

Diskeeper has completed a defragmentation run on this volume and there
remain 44 fragmented files and/or directories and 136 excess fragments.
(There were 2335 excess fragments before the defragmentation run, and now
there are 94% less.)

Chiz

The average number of fragments per file is 1.00.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 20:30:44 -0400, "C & E" wrote:

I finally set it and walked away for whole day. If this looks pretty normal
for a finished report you don't need to respond.

What would you like us to do if it doesn't look normal? We could
provide some recomendations on sanding disks that could be applied I
suppose.

Findings on C:

Diskeeper has completed a defragmentation run on this volume and there
remain 44 fragmented files and/or directories and 136 excess fragments.
(There were 2335 excess fragments before the defragmentation run, and now
there are 94% less.)

Chiz

The average number of fragments per file is 1.00.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Jeez, I just found this post by me and it was unintentinally posted here. I
wondered why my buddy looked at me kinda goofy when I asked him about it.
Sorry folks. Now, about smoking salmon...