Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default collet extension for Hitachi M12V vs. Dewalt DW625

I have a DW625 in a CMT Industrio phenolic router table and it is a
great router with the exception that the collet is about 1/2" too short
to put some of my bits at the proper height. I have used the MLCS
extension and a Jacobs power collet that also extends the collet. Both
have more vibration than I would like.

So...

I bought a Hitachi M12V. Nice router. I have not put it in the table
yet, but would like to know if anyone knows if it extends higher than
the DW625. Those that have a M12V in a table...have you ever wanted
the collet to be extended?

Newbee questions MG Metalworking 17 April 20th 06 04:00 PM
deWalt 718 12" SCMS Review Dave Jackson Woodworking 2 November 7th 05 12:40 AM
Dewalt router DW625 BillyBob Woodworking 0 October 30th 05 04:34 PM
WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious Injury and Death. tester Electronics Repair 17 May 27th 04 12:45 PM
WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious Injury and Death. tester Home Repair 16 May 27th 04 12:45 PM