Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Park Bench

I friend on mine has a wrought iron park bench he wants me to cut some wood
for.
The question has come up, "Which wood?".
Anteing semi-exotic is out of the question. Something readily available at
the local yard. We kind of through in the towel and my just use clear pine,
with a good penetrating fence/deck seal. I though maybe white oak, but I am
not sure if I can find any. Ipe is out of the question as nobody around here
has it, and I don't want to ship some in, or work with it either.
Greg

Das Lathe Bench - In The Home Stretch charlie b Woodworking 0 March 10th 06 03:51 PM
penultimate bench alexy Woodworking 13 October 2nd 05 02:28 AM
[Ganoksin] [January 2004] Tips From The Jeweler's Bench Ganoksin Metalworking 0 January 24th 04 06:41 PM
Bench Vise Questions (Steel vs. Iron) x Metalworking 2 September 1st 03 04:50 PM