Posted to rec.woodworking

Default woodworking comic

http://www.gocomics.com/forbetterorforworse/

Posted to rec.woodworking

Good one. IMHO 'For Better or Worse' is one of the best comics in the
paper. It looks at life as it is and adds a laugh. :Lynn Johnson has had
the nerve and talent to deal with some very serious life-problems, including
death, and add a bit of sensitive humor.

RonB

"patrick mitchel" wrote in message
http://www.gocomics.com/forbetterorforworse/

Posted to rec.woodworking

It is a great comic, one of my favorites. I recall reading some time ago that
it's actually modeled on the author's own family (faithful readers will have
noticed that the characters have grown and aged over the years) and many of the
situations are taken from real life.

On Sun, 9 Jul 2006 11:36:05 -0500, "RonB" wrote:

Good one. IMHO 'For Better or Worse' is one of the best comics in the
paper. It looks at life as it is and adds a laugh. :Lynn Johnson has had
the nerve and talent to deal with some very serious life-problems, including
death, and add a bit of sensitive humor.

RonB

To reply by e-mail, use jcarlson631 at yahoo dot com

John

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Bruce Barnett" wrote in message
"RonB" writes:

Good one. IMHO 'For Better or Worse' is one of the best comics in
the paper. It looks at life as it is and adds a laugh. :Lynn
Johnson has had the nerve and talent to deal with some very serious
life-problems, including death, and add a bit of sensitive humor.

Remember Farley?

His food and/or water dish(es) are still on the upper shelf of the closet.
At least, I don't recall seeing them since then, and I've not missed too
many strips.

-- Mark

The Woodworking Channel gary in virginia Woodworking 19 April 16th 06 07:48 AM
The Woodworking Channel? Arch Woodturning 18 March 29th 06 02:29 PM
FA; eBay: Woodworking books videos Zak Woodturning 9 October 23rd 04 03:38 AM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
SF Bay Area Woodworking Open House Jeff Woodworking 1 August 3rd 03 12:10 AM