Posted to rec.woodworking
ronald Carney

Default undersize wood

The supplier was Ockenden timber in wales they were very apologetic and
refunded my money they also let me keep the wood.
Any one know where I can get some pau Amarillo 85mm x 85mm x 305mm? its for
a lamp in good woodworking 160 by Dave Roberts. I have tried Craft
supplies Axminster, Yandles and various wood merchants with no luck I have
even spoke with Dave Roberts he told me to get a bowl blank and turn it on
its side so the grain go'es upward but I can't find a piece any where.
Redron.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Well, there is always the solution of buying 2 of the undersize pieces
and gluing them up to get the thickness you want, then turn it/shape
it

John