Posted to rec.woodworking
dwolf

Default Anyone have fine woodworking membership ?

I most likely don't need this, but I'm presently working on a project with
some medium size sliding doors... I was searching through my collection of
fine woodworking's and found none... I have bought about 125 issues from the
beginning... I notice on Tauntons website there is an article in issue 172
.... yes I know it's only five bucks to join for a month, but I don't want
to, and don't call me names please...
So there is a pdf to be had he
http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworki...F.aspx?id=2937

If someone is kind enough to get it and send it my way, it would be
appreciated...

remove no spam

thanks

Posted to rec.woodworking
Chris Friesen

dwolf wrote:
I most likely don't need this, but I'm presently working on a project with
some medium size sliding doors...
I notice on Tauntons website there is an article in issue 172

Your local library may subscribe to it and have back issues available.

Chris
Posted to rec.woodworking
dwolf

ahhhh sounds good
"Chris Friesen" wrote in message
dwolf wrote:
I most likely don't need this, but I'm presently working on a project
with some medium size sliding doors... I notice on Tauntons website
there is an article in issue 172

Your local library may subscribe to it and have back issues available.

Chris

Posted to rec.woodworking

dwolf:

beginning... I notice on Tauntons website there is an article in issue 172
... yes I know it's only five bucks to join for a month, but I don't want
to, and don't call me names please...
So there is a pdf to be had he
http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworki...F.aspx?id=2937

If someone is kind enough to get it and send it my way, it would be
appreciated...

Hmm, I'll refrain from the name calling, no need for that. But for
someone to
find, copy, make a PDF file, log in and email you a file is worth
less than $5? My time is more precious than that!

If you were a neighbor, I'd invite you in to my recently put together
library
of wood mags and let you borrow the issue. Then I get to borrow your
insert
favorite tool here when I needed something. Or ask you to help me
move my garden shed. But you're not. So, what's the quid pro quo here?

I agree about the public library. Check with them. They also might be
able to do a interlibrary loan as well. Our system charges for those.
Also, see if your local woodworking club has a library. Our's has a
video
library and some may have a magazine library.

MJ Wallace

Posted to rec.woodworking
Edwin Pawlowski

"dwolf" wrote in message

... yes I know it's only five bucks to join for a month, but I don't want
to, and don't call me names please...

No need, it speaks for itself.

If someone is kind enough to get it and send it my way, it would be
appreciated...

I'll do it for $10

Posted to rec.woodworking
dwolf

never asked for anyone to scan the article... I asked if they had the
membership to download it for me.... If someone was nice enough to actually
scan it.. then kudos to them... I do many things to help my neighbor. In my
shop if someone needs a quick cut... it's free.... In the past when I've
asked for something through the newsgroups I would always get someone to
say... "What you want something for free " and they spent 5 minutes
complaining... and then someone else would do the favor, And I would say
thank you...

wrote in message
ups.com...

dwolf:

[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

I'll do it for $10

LOL ... you cheap bastid. Everyman has his price, eh?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 6/21/06