Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie

Default Magazines

I've a bunch of Fine Woodworking magazine that I'm thinking of getting
rid of. I was a charter subscriber and stopped subscribing a few
years ago. I'd love to give them to a worthy organization or group or
even an individual. It's not a complete set but many are there.
They're in New London, NH and I'm really not interested in shipping
them.