Posted to rec.woodworking
tom

Default Some furniture I've warned you about

A few pieces, as I'm slow. http://spaces.msn.com/tomeshew/photos/

Posted to rec.woodworking
Kevin Craig

In article .com, tom
wrote:

http://spaces.msn.com/tomeshew/photos/

I really like the folding screen. Potting bench is nice, too. And, the
console table... but you really should dust more often. ;-)

Kevin
Posted to rec.woodworking
Andy Dingley

On 2 Jun 2006 21:28:26 -0700, "tom" wrote:

A few pieces, as I'm slow. http://spaces.msn.com/tomeshew/photos/

MSN. I don't have the patience to wait for it to load.
Ever thought of using the web instead ?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Edwin Pawlowski

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
On 2 Jun 2006 21:28:26 -0700, "tom" wrote:

A few pieces, as I'm slow. http://spaces.msn.com/tomeshew/photos/

MSN. I don't have the patience to wait for it to load.
Ever thought of using the web instead ?

Took 45 seconds. Seems like eternity once you get used to broadband service.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Jody

tom wrote:
A few pieces, as I'm slow. http://spaces.msn.com/tomeshew/photos/

Looks good. How did you get all that stuff to stick to the sides of the
entertainment center. Like the monitor and all the papers.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave W

Nice work. You can be proud.
Dave
"tom" wrote in message
oups.com...
A few pieces, as I'm slow. http://spaces.msn.com/tomeshew/photos/

Posted to rec.woodworking

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
On 2 Jun 2006 21:28:26 -0700, "tom" wrote:

A few pieces, as I'm slow. http://spaces.msn.com/tomeshew/photos/

MSN. I don't have the patience to wait for it to load.
Ever thought of using the web instead ?

It's only been ten years or so since Microsoft discovered the internet.

Took 45 seconds. Seems like eternity once you get used to broadband service.

The page loaded in a reasonable amount of time for me.

But the images never loaded at all.

--

FF

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2 Jun 2006 21:28:26 -0700, "tom" wrote:

A few pieces, as I'm slow. http://spaces.msn.com/tomeshew/photos/

Very nice stuff. What wood did you use to make to good looking girl?

Pete
Posted to rec.woodworking
George Max

On Sun, 04 Jun 2006 01:07:27 GMT, wrote:

What wood did you use to make to good looking girl?

Pete

Looks like a job for satinwood with some lacewood accents
Posted to rec.woodworking
George Max

On 2 Jun 2006 21:28:26 -0700, "tom" wrote:

A few pieces, as I'm slow. http://spaces.msn.com/tomeshew/photos/

Nice work. I like the maple table in particular. The screen looks
fabulous too. I think my wifey would like that.

In all cases your execution was excellent.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Al

LOL

al

"Jody" wrote in message
tom wrote:
A few pieces, as I'm slow. http://spaces.msn.com/tomeshew/photos/

Looks good. How did you get all that stuff to stick to the sides of the
entertainment center. Like the monitor and all the papers.

Posted to rec.woodworking
tom

Don't worry, you're not missing much. I'm getting pretty tired of msn,
myself. Every time I go to that website, My browser freezes up. I must
have re-booted 12 times on Friday. Tom
Andy Dingley wrote:
On 2 Jun 2006 21:28:26 -0700, "tom" wrote:

A few pieces, as I'm slow. http://spaces.msn.com/tomeshew/photos/

MSN. I don't have the patience to wait for it to load.
Ever thought of using the web instead ?

Posted to rec.woodworking
tom

Gravitas! Gracias. I really am tired of that entertainment center, and
am looking forward to dismantling it and using the birch ply for some
shop jigs or whatnot. Tom
Jody wrote:

Looks good. How did you get all that stuff to stick to the sides of the
entertainment center. Like the monitor and all the papers.

Posted to rec.woodworking
tom

Thanks! The maple was salvaged from a futon frame that someone had
tossed out. There are a couple of butt joints in the top due to the
"length constraints" of the salvaged wood. The screen is all
bookmatched cherry, right down to the spalting in the stiles. I'm
giving it to my cousin as a (2nd) wedding present, but first I've got
to build another for my wife... Tom