Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Buy Cut-To-Size Lumber Online

Buy Cut-To-Size Lumber Online or pick-up from our warehouse!
Various Dimension Stock available such as S4S, Turned Squares,
Laminated Block, Panels, Rough Sawn. All our lumber are hardwood and
not softwood!

For more info, please visit http://www.bingltd.com

Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey

(in
) said:

| Buy Cut-To-Size Lumber Online or pick-up from our warehouse!
| Various Dimension Stock available such as S4S, Turned Squares,
| Laminated Block, Panels, Rough Sawn. All our lumber are hardwood and
| not softwood!
|
| For more info, please visit
http://www.bingltd.com

Kevin...

While it's always good to know who's got what, it'd probably be a good
idea to let people know in what parts of the world we can expect to
find your warehouses...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.woodworking

Folks who don't like spamming on the REC - might want to call these
idiots TOLL FREE and complain - 1-888-299-2623 (toll free number from
their website)

If enough folks tie up their toll free number to voice their
dissatisfaction about SPAMMING, maybe it will get the message across
to these SCUMBAG Spammers

John

On 27 May 2006 18:08:27 -0700, wrote:

Buy Cut-To-Size Lumber Online or pick-up from our warehouse!
Various Dimension Stock available such as S4S, Turned Squares,
Laminated Block, Panels, Rough Sawn. All our lumber are hardwood and
not softwood!

For more info, please visit
http://www.bingltd.com
Posted to rec.woodworking
John Dykes

Not sure I'd consider this spam...

And for what it's worth, I'm always looking for wood sources.

No offense, I just don't agree.

Regards,

-jbd
Posted to rec.woodworking
Chris Friesen

John Dykes wrote:
Not sure I'd consider this spam...

And for what it's worth, I'm always looking for wood sources.

It's a slippery slope. Accept this and next you'll have plywood
dealers, tool houses, HTML posts for the Borg.

Gotta nip it in the bud.

Chris

Posted to rec.woodworking
Edwin Pawlowski

"John Dykes" wrote in message
Not sure I'd consider this spam...

And for what it's worth, I'm always looking for wood sources.

No offense, I just don't agree.

Let the wood dealers advertise and then why not allow Home Depot and Lowes
post their weekly flyers? Truck dealers? How about life insurance salesmen?
Sometimes you just have to draw the line.

Posted to rec.woodworking
TBone

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
.com...

"John Dykes" wrote in message
Not sure I'd consider this spam...

And for what it's worth, I'm always looking for wood sources.

No offense, I just don't agree.

Let the wood dealers advertise and then why not allow Home Depot and Lowes
post their weekly flyers? Truck dealers? How about life insurance

salesmen?
Sometimes you just have to draw the line.

Because wood is on topic and what is needed for the hobby. Only a small
portion of what Home Depot and Lowes sell is on topic and used by the hobby
but I don't think I would mind if HD or Lowes posted actual sales of what is
needed.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Edwin Pawlowski

"TBone" wrote in message

Because wood is on topic and what is needed for the hobby. Only a small
portion of what Home Depot and Lowes sell is on topic and used by the
hobby
but I don't think I would mind if HD or Lowes posted actual sales of what
is
needed.

You can buy wood glue at WalMart, K Mart, Sears, Ace, True Value, every
lumber yard in the world, same for nails and screws. Do you want them all
to post here? Trucks are handy for hauling supplies, so should we let every
truck dealer post an ad here?

I prefer they don't. This is a non-commercial newsgroup. But may we can all
make a few bucks if we sell the naming rights and make it
rec.woodworking.homedepot