Posted to rec.woodworking
Fly-by-Night CC

Default What'n da whirled...?

http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/ezine/toolpreview.cfm
Ryobi¹s Laser-Powered Drill Presses?

I hearda 'lectric, gasmolene, hydraulick and muskle powered tools, but I
ain't never hearda no laser-powered.
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the
Corporate States of America and to the
Republicans for which it stands, one nation,
under debt, easily divisible, with liberty
and justice for oil."
- Wiley Miller, Non Sequitur, 1/24/05
Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"Fly-by-Night CC" wrote in message
news
http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/ezine/toolpreview.cfm
Ryobi¹s Laser-Powered Drill Presses?

I hearda 'lectric, gasmolene, hydraulick and muskle powered tools, but I
ain't never hearda no laser-powered.
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company

FIRE the editor. I wish it really was laser powered, no more drill bits.

Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour

Leon wrote:
"Fly-by-Night CC" wrote in message
http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/ezine/toolpreview.cfm
Ryobi¹s Laser-Powered Drill Presses?

I hearda 'lectric, gasmolene, hydraulick and muskle powered tools, but I
ain't never hearda no laser-powered.

FIRE the editor. I wish it really was laser powered, no more drill bits.

Hey! My laser drill press is burning the wood!
A-yep. It's 'sposed to do that.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Edwin Pawlowski

"Fly-by-Night CC" wrote in message
news
http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/ezine/toolpreview.cfm
Ryobi¹s Laser-Powered Drill Presses?

I hearda 'lectric, gasmolene, hydraulick and muskle powered tools, but I
ain't never hearda no laser-powered.
--

Looks like it has a self contained rotary laser generator hanging off the
back.

This was allegedly designed for woodworkers, but in spite of the words in
print, the tables look the same as any other drill press.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

Posted to rec.woodworking
jo4hn

Fly-by-Night CC wrote:
http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/ezine/toolpreview.cfm
Ryobi¹s Laser-Powered Drill Presses?

I hearda 'lectric, gasmolene, hydraulick and muskle powered tools, but I
ain't never hearda no laser-powered.

It's obviously a standard Ryobi drill press with the red laser pointers.
You can buy this. Or simply lower the bit to almost contact the
surface, adjust the piece to the center, hang on, start the motor, and
punch the hole. Cheaper way, I would guess.
mahalo,
grumpy

Posted to rec.woodworking
David F. Eisan

Mr Shim,

I hearda 'lectric, gasmolene, hydraulick and muskle powered tools, but I
ain't never hearda no laser-powered.

I wonder what it costs to replace the flux capacitor?

David.