Posted to rec.woodworking
Axel Grease

Default Wood dealer in Germantown, Ohio?

Does anyone know the business name, phone etc. of the only fine wood dealer
in Germantown, Ohio? I know where he is (Oxford Rd), but I'm having a very
bad senior moment and my brain has blanked on the name of his business.
It's driving me nuts and I just have not had time to go over there in
person. I want to phone him to ask some questions and to give his info to a
fellow woodworker.

Grrrr.... I hate getting old.

Axel