Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Hank Metz

A while back, Hank Metz was active in this group, and I bought his
video on Biscuit Joinery. Two questions:

1) Is Hank Metz still around? I haven't seen any messages from him in a
long time ---, and

2) Has he released any other videos?

Thanks.

Joel

Posted to rec.woodworking
Pat Barber

He hasn't been active here for several years. I believe he
folded his tent and went to Florida.

It appears that he was last here in May of 2002.