Posted to rec.woodworking
eclipsme

Default Anybody using Itura Band Saw Bandrollers?

I am thinking of purchasing these, but am concerned by what others have
said about ball bearing guides catching sawdust, and also howling. The
bandrollers are a bit different.

Anybody have first/second hand experience?

Thanks,
Harvey
Posted to rec.woodworking
jd

Yep, I've got a set. I have a Delta 14" with riser. the bandrollers are
great. I haven't had anyproblems with sawdust buildup on the rollers (and I
use the bandsaw to trim green bowl blanks). When resawing, they're great.

Easy to set up, easy to adjust (with blade changes). Nothing but good to say
about them
--JD

"eclipsme" wrote in message
. ..
I am thinking of purchasing these, but am concerned by what others have
said about ball bearing guides catching sawdust, and also howling. The
bandrollers are a bit different.

Anybody have first/second hand experience?

Thanks,
Harvey

Posted to rec.woodworking
Andrew Barss

jd wrote:
: Yep, I've got a set. I have a Delta 14" with riser. the bandrollers are
: great. I haven't had anyproblems with sawdust buildup on the rollers (and I
: use the bandsaw to trim green bowl blanks). When resawing, they're great.

: Easy to set up, easy to adjust (with blade changes). Nothing but good to say
: about them

I agree. I have them on a Jet 14", and they work great, are silent, and I
haven't had any trouble with sawdust buildup.

-- Andy Barss