Posted to rec.woodworking
robthebuilder

Default Push Sticks

I have a bunch of wooden push sticks - 3 for $10 and I'll pay the
shipping inside CONUS.

http://www.clardys.com/woodworking.html

Rob

Posted to rec.woodworking

robthebuilder wrote:
I have a bunch of wooden push sticks - 3 for $10 and I'll pay the
shipping inside CONUS.

http://www.clardys.com/woodworking.html

I prefer to make my own.

Do you sell measured drawings or kits?

--

FF

Posted to rec.woodworking
C & E

wrote in message
oups.com...

robthebuilder wrote:
I have a bunch of wooden push sticks - 3 for $10 and I'll pay the
shipping inside CONUS.

http://www.clardys.com/woodworking.html

I prefer to make my own.

Do you sell measured drawings or kits?

--

FF

Here's a plan... get a piece of wood, cut a shape and a notch. If it
doesn't feel right, change it. No flame intended. Just use scraps while
experimenting.

Posted to rec.woodworking

C & E wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

robthebuilder wrote:
I have a bunch of wooden push sticks - 3 for $10 and I'll pay the
shipping inside CONUS.

http://www.clardys.com/woodworking.html

I prefer to make my own.

Do you sell measured drawings or kits?

Here's a plan... get a piece of wood, cut a shape and a notch. If it
doesn't feel right, change it. No flame intended. Just use scraps while
experimenting.

Could you make a pointy sitck the same way?

I mean, by substituting a point for the notch?

--

FF

Posted to rec.woodworking
charlie b

mac davis wrote:

Could you make a pointy sitck the same way?

I mean, by substituting a point for the notch?

I think you have to make a pointy stick out of a branch, Fred...

Push sticks can be made from branches, cats or lumber scraps..

Mac

And speaking of Pointy Sticks -

http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/...OfContent.html

charlie b