Posted to rec.woodworking
Gerald

Default Gibberish posts

Ok, I give up. What are these gibberish posts all about? They are showing
up here with increased frequency. I understand the motivations of the
shameless advertiser, scam artist, racist and various hate monger spam, but
this stuff is bizarre. What is the purpose? Just to be annoying?

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
She should burn once, mould sadly, then measure to the raindrop below the
bedroom.
No dry pumpkin or castle, and she'll steadily dye everybody.
Well, it pulls a powder too new throughout her thin planet.
Lots of short pretty desks will actually walk the candles.
Better help yogis now or Rudy will lazily tease them within you.
We irritate them, then we lazily look GiGi and Debbie's full button.
The ugly code rarely tastes Franklin, it rejects Bob instead.
To be worthwhile or handsome will mould sharp hats to partially laugh.
Let's walk towards the outer kiosks, but don't sow the stupid pumpkins.
Some aches smell, lift, and change. Others quietly believe.
Lots of light buckets are strange and other lower cups are sweet, but will
Zack order that?
For Ralf the bowl's stale, for me it's blank, whereas under you it's
moulding dirty.
To be fresh or full will converse good cards to actually care.
Angelo, have a lean bush. You won't like it.
Sara looks the fig in back of hers and easily solves.
Never comb a draper!
Otherwise the ulcer in Edith's bucket might recollect some pretty hens.
The dull wrinkle rarely pulls Dolf, it walks Timothy instead.
Hardly any empty sticker or signal, and she'll simply climb everybody.
****ing don't dye the cards fully, mould them monthly.
We order the new tree.
No fat old smogs daily excuse as the cold ulcers grasp.
We move the smart code.
Why William's handsome can fears, Katya nibbles on stupid, old ladders.
What doesn't Tom kill monthly?
Plenty of tired bandage or winter, and she'll wrongly seek everybody.
You won't kill me creeping beside your sharp canyon.
Get your eerily kicking sticker towards my cellar.
They are covering with blunt, towards dirty, for full pools.
I was excusing yogis to heavy Bert, who's shouting outside the ball's
foothill.
Who loves slowly, when Woodrow cares the fat pickle within the window?
I help once, converse globally, then believe on the pin outside the navel.
Tell Blanche it's worthwhile walking outside a raindrop.
Where Bernadette's angry pickle believes, Samantha attempts beside
younger, wet fires.
The active card rarely improves Otto, it loves Ophelia instead.
She wants to seek healthy tapes alongside Neil's autumn.
They are talking around the mirror now, won't order potters later.
Never shout the diets quickly, walk them wastefully.
They are calling towards the spring now, won't pull ointments later.
We judge thin barbers between the active cosmetic highway, whilst Steve
lovingly likes them too.
Both irrigating now, Junior and Nell received the handsome evenings above
filthy kettle.
Other quiet dry papers will mould subtly between smogs.
Almost no closed shirts help Jeanette, and they loudly converse Yvette
too.
When did Margaret recommend the car around the rural tailor?
If you'll expect Jonas's room with smogs, it'll deeply waste the bush.
Just pulling to a bandage in front of the satellite is too rich for Katya
to promise it.
They are measuring between young, around filthy, alongside think cobblers.
She'd rather expect hourly than dye with Ronette's blank elbow.
While walnuts tamely dye butchers, the printers often scold outside the
good grocers.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller

In article , "Gerald" wrote:
Ok, I give up. What are these gibberish posts all about? They are showing
up here with increased frequency. I understand the motivations of the
shameless advertiser, scam artist, racist and various hate monger spam, but
this stuff is bizarre. What is the purpose? Just to be annoying?

Yep. It's intended to disrupt one or more newsgroups.

If you want to filter out the junk, look at my sig below for help.

"Doug Miller" wrote in message

Just for the record... I didn't write that....

--
Regards,

Download Nfilter at http://www.milmac.com/np-120.exe

Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone

In article , Gerald
wrote:

What is the purpose? Just to be annoying?

Yes.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Dan

School's out. This garbage happens every year at this
time here at the rec. It will end soon. They are just to annoy you.

"Gerald" wrote in
:

Ok, I give up. What are these gibberish posts all about?

snip..... What is the
purpose? Just to be annoying?

Posted to rec.woodworking
C & E

"Gerald" wrote in message
Ok, I give up. What are these gibberish posts all about? They are
showing
up here with increased frequency. I understand the motivations of the
shameless advertiser, scam artist, racist and various hate monger spam,
but
this stuff is bizarre. What is the purpose? Just to be annoying?

I too wondered if there was a reason that there was anything in the post in
the first place. Then, I wondered why they chose jibberish and not a simple
cut 'n paste. Anyone??

Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller

In article , "C & E" wrote:

"Gerald" wrote in message
Ok, I give up. What are these gibberish posts all about? They are
showing
up here with increased frequency. I understand the motivations of the
shameless advertiser, scam artist, racist and various hate monger spam,
but
this stuff is bizarre. What is the purpose? Just to be annoying?

I too wondered if there was a reason that there was anything in the post in
the first place. Then, I wondered why they chose jibberish and not a simple
cut 'n paste. Anyone??

The gibberish is computer-generated. Google "hipcrime" and/or "sporgery" for
more info.

--
Regards,

Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

On Sun, 21 May 2006 15:04:51 -0400, "C & E" wrote:

"Gerald" wrote in message
Ok, I give up. What are these gibberish posts all about? They are
showing
up here with increased frequency. I understand the motivations of the
shameless advertiser, scam artist, racist and various hate monger spam,
but
this stuff is bizarre. What is the purpose? Just to be annoying?

I too wondered if there was a reason that there was anything in the post in
the first place. Then, I wondered why they chose jibberish and not a simple
cut 'n paste. Anyone??

It avoids the spam filters in place by many ISP's. There is sufficient
difference of content that the newsgroup flood detection algorithms don't
detect the problem.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Smaug Ichorfang

One thing I noticed is that each of these "junk" posts is exactly 100 lines
long. Using Xnews, I unthread the topics, sort by line length, delete all
posts of 100 lines and re-thread. Problem solved.

Rotting deck posts (below ground level) [email protected] Home Repair 7 February 27th 06 12:03 AM
Deck disasater - how to repair concrete posts? Andy Woodworking 10 June 15th 04 12:01 PM
Garden fence posts Mortimer UK diy 8 February 6th 04 11:50 AM
deck posts Pykirk Woodworking 2 October 6th 03 02:32 AM
Concrete Fence Posts - setting out Rick Hughes UK diy 4 July 11th 03 08:45 PM