Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey

Default OT (Humor: Physics)

Forewarded to me by a friend. I thought it well-written and silly
enough to not offend - but feel free to re-aim it at the
politician/network of your choice...

==

Study of Physical Science finally pays off..

A major research institution has just announced the discovery of
the heaviest element yet known to science. The new element has been
named "Bushcronium."

Bushcronium has one neutron, 12 assistant neutrons, 75 deputy
neutrons, and 224 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an
atomic mass of 311.

These 311 particles are held together by forces called morons, which
are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called
peons. Since Bushcronium has no electrons, it is inert. However, it
can be detected, as it impedes every reaction with which it comes
into contact. A minute amount of Bushcronium causes one reaction to
take over 4 days to complete when it would normally take less than a
second.

Bushcronium has a normal half-life of multiples of 4 years; it does
not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion
of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.

In fact, Bushcronium's mass will actually increase over time, since
reorganization will cause more morons to become neutrons,
forming isodopes. This characteristic of moron-promotion leads
some scientists to believe that Bushcronium is formed whenever morons
reach a certain quantity of concentration. This hypothetical quantity
is referred to as "Critical Morass."

When catalyzed with money, Bushcronium activates Foxnewsium, an
element which radiates orders of magnitude more energy, albeit
as incoherent noise, since it has 1/2 as many peons but twice as many
morons.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.woodworking
Denny

I am definitely not a Bush admirer (I voted Libertarian to protest the
big two graft parties) but even I find this attempt at humor lame and
annoying...

denny

Posted to rec.woodworking
RayV

Probably not a good idea to post something bashing a politician/party
then putting a link to your business at the end of the post.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
==

Study of Physical Science finally pays off..

These 311 particles are held together by forces called morons, which
are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called
peons.

..

How true. Those morons which consist mostly of Klingons headed up by the
Upper K's, Kennedyon and Kerryon and the occasional radical Clintonon are
what makes every thing sticky and gooey and have a vast following, the
Peons, that get caught up in their sticky gooey mess. It's no wonder
nothing ever gets done. LOL

Posted to rec.woodworking
Edwin Pawlowski

"RayV" wrote in message
oups.com...
Probably not a good idea to post something bashing a politician/party
then putting a link to your business at the end of the post.

Like the "ethnic" jokes, just substitute the party of your choice. No
matter that this bashed Bush, the alternatives are no better. This is just
some silly nonsense and I'd not hold it against any business person.
OK, two blonds go into a bar . . . . . .

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

In article WMu4g.27$qb6.2@trndny07, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"RayV" wrote in message
oups.com...
Probably not a good idea to post something bashing a politician/party
then putting a link to your business at the end of the post.

Like the "ethnic" jokes, just substitute the party of your choice. No
matter that this bashed Bush, the alternatives are no better. This is just
some silly nonsense and I'd not hold it against any business person.
OK, two blonds go into a bar . . . . . .

Generic humour. Substitute your favourite country/city/race/gender.
For instance:

"The only pros coming out of Canada are hookers and hockey-players!"

---"My WIFE is from CANADA!!!"

"Really?" "What position did she play?"
Posted to rec.woodworking
George

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
Forewarded to me by a friend. I thought it well-written and silly
enough to not offend - but feel free to re-aim it at the
politician/network of your choice...

Old joke, applied to any bureaucracy or political party.

Got a call from my dispatcher the other night about a horse running loose on
the highway.

Strange looking horse, that was for sure. Mule.

Told my dispatcher it was a McCain - people call him a horse, but he's
really mostly jackass.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Henry St.Pierre

Robatoy wrote in
:

In article WMu4g.27$qb6.2@trndny07, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"RayV" wrote in message
oups.com...
Probably not a good idea to post something bashing a
politician/party then putting a link to your business at the end of
the post.

Like the "ethnic" jokes, just substitute the party of your choice.
No matter that this bashed Bush, the alternatives are no better.
This is just some silly nonsense and I'd not hold it against any
business person. OK, two blonds go into a bar . . . . . .

Generic humour. Substitute your favourite country/city/race/gender.
For instance:

"The only pros coming out of Canada are hookers and hockey-players!"

---"My WIFE is from CANADA!!!"

"Really?" "What position did she play?"

Wow, my grandparents (father's side) and my great-grand parents (mother's
side) came down from Canada (legally). I'm not sure if any were hookers
(maybe my aunt (tante) Cecile (a beautiful woman)), but I think I was the
first hockey player in the family. When I first started playing (mid-late
forties) I had soft toed hand-me-down skates, no pads, and a cobbled
together stick (became the highest scorer in the state when I was
sixteen). Hookers are everywhere; Congress, Senate, Parliment, local,
state and provincial, and on corners and in bars. The only hookers that
care about us are in bars and on corners.
This question is only a question. It's not meant to cause dissention,
troll, etc.
Canadians seemed to really have had a problem with French and English
(I've only spent time in Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City and some towns in
between). I remember having problems getting reservations in Toronto
(1972-3) using my real name (St.Pierre) and calling the next day using
St.Peter and having no difficulty at all. It never occurred to me say I
was American when I made the reservations. When I showed up to register,
I claimed the phone person Agelicanized my name. I never had a
reservation problem in Quebec, but I found, if you did not speak French,
service and most other ammenities were lacking (except for the
restaurants; great servive, great food). I and my wife speak French (she
perfectly and I enough). It is always interesting to listen to people
when they think you don't understand their language. I been to
restaurants in Boston, Chicago, LA, and the DC area and would only speak
French or Italian. Its amazing how many srving people refer to you (to
others working there) as those assholes at table nine. They wonder why
they get a dollar for a tip, even after you thank them in Massachusetts
English and wish then great success in their chosen profession
I truly hope Canada has put that behind them.
Regards,
Hank
Posted to rec.woodworking
Henry St.Pierre

"George" George@least wrote in :

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
Forewarded to me by a friend. I thought it well-written and silly
enough to not offend - but feel free to re-aim it at the
politician/network of your choice...

Old joke, applied to any bureaucracy or political party.

Got a call from my dispatcher the other night about a horse running
loose on the highway.

Strange looking horse, that was for sure. Mule.

Told my dispatcher it was a McCain - people call him a horse, but he's
really mostly jackass.

Man I once respected.
Hank
Posted to rec.woodworking
LRod

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 17:22:52 -0500, "Henry St.Pierre"
wrote:

"George" George@least wrote in :

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
Forewarded to me by a friend. I thought it well-written and silly
enough to not offend - but feel free to re-aim it at the
politician/network of your choice...

Old joke, applied to any bureaucracy or political party.

Got a call from my dispatcher the other night about a horse running
loose on the highway.

Strange looking horse, that was for sure. Mule.

Told my dispatcher it was a McCain - people call him a horse, but he's
really mostly jackass.

Man I once respected.

Then you have to be just as or even more disappointed in Randy
Cunningham. Governemet for sale.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper

"Denny" wrote in news:1146224088.077974.163840
@j73g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

I am definitely not a Bush admirer (I voted Libertarian to protest the
big two graft parties) but even I find this attempt at humor lame and
annoying...

denny

The original form was Governmentarium, not whatever he called it. I
found the original form funny, but not this one.

Puckdropper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net
Posted to rec.woodworking

Man I once respected.

Then you have to be just as or even more disappointed in Randy
Cunningham. Governemet for sale.

--
LRod

What the heck's the guy from "Happy Days" got to do with modern
politics?

-Phil Crow