Posted to rec.woodworking
david

Default Is the Jet sandpaper high quality?

For the Performax drum sander, that is.

I need to pick up a few grits in the next couple of days, but I won't
get a bunch of it, if the Jet paper is considered crappy. What say the
Performax users?

Dave
Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Drackman

"david" wrote in message
. ..
For the Performax drum sander, that is.

I need to pick up a few grits in the next couple of days, but I won't get
a bunch of it, if the Jet paper is considered crappy. What say the
Performax users?

Dave

I have one sandpaper supplier, Klingspoor. I think that they have great
products & customer service.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"David" wrote in message
Patriarch wrote:

Thanks! Where's a good place on line to order the Klingspor? (I'm sure
this has been discussed before, but I've slept since then)

Dave

Just stay away from the Kingsport PSA paper. It is basically permanent
stick.

Posted to rec.woodworking
David

Leon wrote:
"David" wrote in message

Patriarch wrote:

Thanks! Where's a good place on line to order the Klingspor? (I'm sure
this has been discussed before, but I've slept since then)

Dave

Just stay away from the Kingsport PSA paper. It is basically permanent
stick.

LOL! Thanks. Having fun with your new toy?

Dave

Sell high quality HDI PCB (CHINA) [email protected] Electronics Repair 1 April 12th 06 08:18 AM
Sell high quality HDI PCB (CHINA) [email protected] Electronics Repair 2 March 14th 06 01:42 PM
we offer high quality china silk carpets and silk tapestries [email protected] Metalworking 0 November 23rd 05 04:25 AM
Speedfit technique Arthur UK diy 615 November 23rd 04 11:50 PM
trenching and other uses of a high pressure washer Jer Home Repair 5 November 18th 04 08:59 PM