Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom

Default "*2006*2380*284*"

I THINK "*2006*2380*284*" HAS A STRONG WAY OF EXPRESSING HIS WEAK MIND.
Nothing could be move obvious than when he posts something, and he doesn't
have the balls to use his name.

Posted to rec.woodworking
stoutman

"Tom" wrote in message
I THINK "*2006*2380*284*" HAS A STRONG WAY OF EXPRESSING HIS WEAK MIND.
Nothing could be move obvious than when he posts something, and he doesn't
have the balls to use his name.

Dude LEARN to use filters. I can't even tell he is still around. The only
time I know he is still 'here' is when goof balls respond to him in this
manner.

By the way, I don't use my real name either.

Posted to rec.woodworking
*2006*2386*284*

Default "Tom" [email protected] wrote in message I don't have ANY balls to use MY name

Uh huh douchebagboy

when you deal with childish behavior attacking and lashing out pointlessly
and aimlessly in complete and utter futility, is a sign of how ****ing
stupid you and your twit buddies are! Especially a weak ass such as your
self!

"Tom" wrote in message
I THINK "*2006*2380*284*" HAS A STRONG WAY OF EXPRESSING HIS WEAK MIND.
Nothing could be move obvious than when he posts something, and he doesn't
have the balls to use his name.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

In article wPN2g.698860$084.308910@attbi_s22, "Tom"
wrote:

I THINK "*2006*2380*284*" HAS A STRONG WAY OF EXPRESSING HIS WEAK MIND.
Nothing could be move obvious than when he posts something, and he doesn't
have the balls to use his name.

My real name was on my uniform.
I'm proud of it.
It has taught me that guys like Buttercup (aka numbers-man) can be taken
to their knees with a simple handshake.
He's not a man.

So why let him bother you?

-------------

*singing* (wishing I had Toby's voice)

[snip a couple of the first verses]

I still hang out with my best friend Dave
I've known him since we were kids at school
Last night he had a few shots
Got in a tight spot
Hustlin' a game of pool
With a couple of redneck boys
One Great big bad biker man
I heard David yell across the room
Hey buddy how 'bout a helpin' hand

I said Dave

I ain't as good as I once was
My how the years have flown
But there was a time, back in my prime
When I could really hold my own
If you wanna fight tonight
Guess those boys don't look all that tough
I ain't as good as I once was
But I'm as good once as I ever was

I used to be hell on wheels
Back when I was a younger man
Now MY body says you can't do this boy
But my pride says oh yes you can

I ain't as good as I once was
That's just the cold hard truth
I still throw a few back
Talk a little smack
When I'm feelin' bulletproof
So don't double dog dare me now
'Cause I'd have to call your bluff
I ain't as good as I once was
But I'm as good once as I ever was

may not be as good as I once was
But I'm as good once as I ever was
Posted to rec.woodworking
*2006*2389*285*

Uh huh thats why your still here huh......
BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
"stoutman" .@. wrote in message

"Tom" wrote in message
I THINK "*2006*2380*284*" HAS A STRONG WAY OF EXPRESSING HIS WEAK MIND.
Nothing could be move obvious than when he posts something, and he
doesn't have the balls to use his name.

Dude LEARN to use filters. I can't even tell he is still around. The
only time I know he is still 'here' is when goof balls respond to him in
this manner.

By the way, I don't use my real name either.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

In article mIQ2g.4693$HC3.2224@trnddc07,
"*2006*2389*285*" wrote:
..

You couldn't cause me to break a sweat.

You'd break more than a sweat, pansyboy... you'd soil your panties too.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Brian Henderson

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 16:20:44 GMT, "Tom" wrote:

I THINK "*2006*2380*284*" HAS A STRONG WAY OF EXPRESSING HIS WEAK MIND.
Nothing could be move obvious than when he posts something, and he doesn't
have the balls to use his name.

That's why most of us have him in our killfilter and we never have to
deal with the litle ****ant.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

"Brian Henderson" wrote in message

That's why most of us have him in our killfilter and we never have to
deal with the litle ****ant.

Yeah, but you've got to admit, it's fun poking trolls once in awhile and
this one is especially deserving. One poke and he goes into his verbiage of
swearing. And we all know, despite his great bravado, he's really a first
class putz.

Hey putz, let's see you do some more of your song and dance.

Posted to rec.woodworking
*2006*2389*285*

you'd wish you panty sniffing faggot pervert..........

"*2006*2389*285*" wrote:
.

You couldn't cause me to break a sweat.

You'd break more than a sweat, pansyboy... you'd soil your panties too.

Posted to rec.woodworking
*2006*2389*285*

****ant?
confused as usual you simple minded ****! Sorry I'm not your mother, she's
out sucking cock for beers agian...............

"Brian Henderson" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 16:20:44 GMT, "Tom" wrote:

I THINK "*2006*2380*284*" HAS A STRONG WAY OF EXPRESSING HIS WEAK MIND.
Nothing could be move obvious than when he posts something, and he doesn't
have the balls to use his name.

That's why most of us have him in our killfilter and we never have to
deal with the litle ****ant.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

In article 0v43g.1096$0z.1075@trnddc01,
"*2006*2389*285*" wrote:

you'd wish you panty sniffing faggot pervert..........

Why are you so pre-occupied with homosexuality? Mom didn't love you?
Dad loved you a little too much?

Get some counselling, you tomboy.
Posted to rec.woodworking
TwoThousandand EightyNineDEAD

As is most cases your assumptions are incorrect.............

ahhh all you can do is talk tough huh ****dbird or is that head? Most likely
both!

tsk tsk............................another weak ass

As for my references to homosexuality that's for your benefit, since it's
closer to home for you.........................you fit right in didn't
ya!!!!

"*2006*2389*285*" wrote:

you'd wish you panty sniffing faggot pervert..........

Why are you so pre-occupied with homosexuality? Mom didn't love you?
Dad loved you a little too much?

Get some counselling, you tomboy.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

In article oh93g.3468$BO2.2882@trnddc02,
"TwoThousandand EightyNineDEAD" wrote:

As is most cases your assumptions are incorrect.............

There you go again. Just leaving the rubbing of your dummy long enough
to peck out some type on your Commodore 64.

My assumptions ARE correct.
You just figure that if you protest enough.....

naaaahh.. you're too weak to engage in any reasonable dialogue.

You are nothing.

end of your fun.

Bye.

.... and stop licking your sister, asshole!
Posted to rec.woodworking
TwoThousandand EightyNineDEAD

How would you know you're dumber then the boogers bush eats?

I'm not really impressed with your stupid ****, your lame, weak, feeble at
best. The only thing you got is batting ZERO!

then you fold like a fag in a heartbeat. See you got me confused You ****
your sisters ass then YOU lick it!

Eh cumstain????? You must be one sore ****ing loser!

"Robatoy" wrote in message
In article oh93g.3468$BO2.2882@trnddc02,
"TwoThousandand EightyNineDEAD" wrote:

As is most cases your assumptions are incorrect.............

There you go again. Just leaving the rubbing of your dummy long enough
to peck out some type on your Commodore 64.

My assumptions ARE correct.
You just figure that if you protest enough.....

naaaahh.. you're too weak to engage in any reasonable dialogue.

You are nothing.

end of your fun.

Bye.

... and stop licking your sister, asshole!

Posted to rec.woodworking
Thomas Adams

"*2006*2389*285*" wrote in message
****ant?
confused as usual you simple minded ****! Sorry I'm not your mother, she's
out sucking cock for beers agian...............

"Brian Henderson" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 16:20:44 GMT, "Tom" wrote:

I THINK "*2006*2380*284*" HAS A STRONG WAY OF EXPRESSING HIS WEAK MIND.
Nothing could be move obvious than when he posts something, and he

doesn't
have the balls to use his name.

That's why most of us have him in our killfilter and we never have to
deal with the litle ****ant.

I've watched this troll for awhile and he reminds me of a 16 year old kid
wanting to fit in with the adults by cursing and calling names. It seems to
make him feel important and somewhat superior. I've worn the uniform and
every soldier we lose is tragic. I don't believe that they would want their
sacrifice being used as a liberal tool this way. Soldiers don't make policy,
they enforce it. Our Comander in Chief gives the orders and we follow,
whether we agree or not. I for one agree with the cause over in Iraq but
that is my opinion. As I said, I wore the uniform and will defend this
troll's right to his opinion as well. That is what makes this country still
the best there is. However, when this person insists on acting like a
spoiled 16 year old without manners, then they will be treated as such. If
and when this individual choses to act like a responsible grown up then
someone might actually listen. Just my two cents.

--
Tom Adams

Posted to rec.woodworking
stoutman

How would you know you're dumber then the boogers bush eats?

Hey Einstein, if you are going to call someone dumb at least use correct
grammar when doing so. Are you dumber thAn a bag of hammers?

I'm not really impressed with your stupid ****, your lame, weak, feeble at
best. The only thing you got is batting ZERO!

You're is a contraction of you are. As in: You're a stupid jack ass.

While your Daddy is looking at gay porn on the internet, crack a dictionary
and learn some grammar. Then come back and Wow us with your Stupidity.

Posted to rec.woodworking
TwoThousandand EightyNineDEAD

Stoutman get real.......do you think these asswipes deserve any real
attention............. go whine about your crack!

Gay Porn! Bwahahahaha how lame especially from a stupid cocksucking faggot
assed grammer checker!

How ****ing weak is this ****bird........................... Ro weak to fix
a crack! BWAHAHAAAAAAAA

Life's a bitch huh there numbnuts!

"stoutman" .@. wrote in message
How would you know you're dumber then the boogers bush eats?

Hey Einstein, if you are going to call someone dumb at least use correct
grammar when doing so. Are you dumber thAn a bag of hammers?

I'm not really impressed with your stupid ****, your lame, weak, feeble
at best. The only thing you got is batting ZERO!

You're is a contraction of you are. As in: You're a stupid jack ass.

While your Daddy is looking at gay porn on the internet, crack a
dictionary and learn some grammar. Then come back and Wow us with your
Stupidity.

Posted to rec.woodworking
stoutman

attention............. go whine about your crack!

The only crack you ever see is when you bend your baby brother over.

Gay Porn! Bwahahahaha how lame especially from a stupid cocksucking faggot
assed grammer checker!

I'm only trying to help you. I'm sorry but the Bush "Leave No Child Behind"
act appears to be hurting you.

How ****ing weak is this ****bird........................... Ro weak to
fix a crack! BWAHAHAAAAAAAA

What is Ro weak? I can't comment if I do not understand you. You see, this
is where good grammar comes in to play little Johnny!

Isn't this a school night? What are you doing up? Is your Dad keeping you
awake with his little "extra" attention?

Life's a bitch huh there numbnuts!

Mostly for you Johnny!

Posted to rec.woodworking
TwoThousandand EightyNineDEAD

Our Comander in Chief gives the orders and we follow, whether we agree or
not. I for one agree with the cause over in Iraq.

That's TWO M's in commander.

Enough said! The only reason you know what 16 year old kids are like is
because you most likely stalk them. As for wearing a uniform you can buy
them anywhere even the idiot Bush Jr had one!See I love you smug
self-righteous types! Simply because you think you know and you just come up
way short!

See knownothingwonder, after My Lai, all Soldiers were instructed to
question orders and NOT to follow blindly, and to refuse immoral orders.
Many, many times orders are overlooked and disobeyed, simply because
soldiers are taught to adapt and not act like Lemmings running off a cliff.

As for the weak Leadership of our current CIC it's **** poor, but your a
****bird anyway, you'd easily hire a Contractor that would lie to you, and
then **** up your home so you couldn't even live there and I'd bet you'd
still pay him even after he ****ed your wife and killed your dog and wrecked
your pickup!

Try to look back to Desert Storm, WE KICKED ASS under Bush Sr. We destroyed
Saddams Armor/Air/Troops in 10 weeks. Why?First, we had the full support of
the Middle East and the World Bush Sr.(combat tested) knew to get the job
done and done Right, he let just the Generals plan and orchestrate the war
and Both Bush Sr. and Clinton made it to tough for Saddam to rebuild any of
it. Bush Sr. took a lot of flack for not getting Saddam, but we kinda got
the picture now huh???? So Bush Jr. who was SUPPOSED to be "bringing Osama
to Justice, simply got ADHD and knew that a toothless Saddam was a "slam
dunk! So the moron took what was his easy claim to fame as a War
President.... and just ****ed it up! So we send to little troops mostly
reserve units with **** poor armor and Korean and Vietnam era equipment, and
can't ****ing defeat simple IED's... Gee I remeber that stupid ass Major
bragging how jis little jammers would easily defeat them pesky IED's, and he
was on the money as close as you........................................like
so far off Vegas would laugh at you!

and He's your Hero....................BWAHAHAHA you probably like serial
killers and pedophiles and was scholled by the Three Stooges!

You must be a Texan, NOBODY else in America is THAT ****ING STUPID!!!!

"Thomas Adams" wrote in message

[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking
stoutman

--
Stoutman
http://www.garagewoodworks.com
"TwoThousandand EightyNineDEAD" wrote in message
Awhhhh still licking my ass huh faggot!

I hope you got enough sleep last night Johnny. Your going to miss the bus
to school today.

Posted to rec.woodworking
stoutman

My contraction for you are (you're) is wasted on you.

Posted to rec.woodworking
TwoThousandand EightyNineDEAD

stoutboy just won't get treatment for it!

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
TwoThousandand EightyNineDEAD wrote:

Awhhhh still licking my ass huh faggot!

I see the poster child for Tourette's Syndrome is still with us.

--
It's turtles, all the way down

Posted to rec.woodworking

"stoutman" .@. wrote in message
My contraction for you are (you're) is wasted on you.

Posted to rec.woodworking
stoutman

you're just a waste period\

That's all you got Johnny? Geesh! I smash the crap out of you and this is
what you come back with Johnny?

I'm f'en bored now. Later dick weed!

Posted to rec.woodworking
100101010110

You aren't that swift, but I try to put my focus on those of
value............... You smash the crap outa me? Gee I would never have
known that, thanks for telling me.

See it's obvious you have such low self-esteem anything you do causes you to
pat yourself on the back as you masturbate over being the big hard tough
guy....

and you cry over a crack.................. pathetic piece of weak ass ****
is ALL you'll ever be...........

"stoutman" .@. wrote in message
you're just a waste period\

That's all you got Johnny? Geesh! I smash the crap out of you and this
is what you come back with Johnny?

I'm f'en bored now. Later dick weed!

Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 16:27:05 GMT, "TwoThousandand EightyNineDEAD"
wrote:

you're just a waste period

_____________________
/| /| | |