Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone

Default OT- I never get invited to the right parties!

In article , Ba r r y
wrote:

Today, I was I at the local BORG and noticed 5-6 college age girls
buying a dozen or so funnels and a roll of vinyl tubing that looked
like it would attach to the funnels.

Fun tonight... G

If you worked emergency response you wouldn't say that.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

Dave Balderstone wrote:
In article , Ba r r y
wrote:

Today, I was I at the local BORG and noticed 5-6 college age girls
buying a dozen or so funnels and a roll of vinyl tubing that looked
like it would attach to the funnels.

Fun tonight... G

If you worked emergency response you wouldn't say that.

Must be really bad beer, if they don't even want to let it touch their
tongue on the way down...

er
--
email not valid
Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

In article ,
Enoch Root wrote:

Dave Balderstone wrote:
In article , Ba r r y
wrote:

Today, I was I at the local BORG and noticed 5-6 college age girls
buying a dozen or so funnels and a roll of vinyl tubing that looked
like it would attach to the funnels.

Fun tonight... G

If you worked emergency response you wouldn't say that.

Must be really bad beer, if they don't even want to let it touch their
tongue on the way down...

er

Could be a meeting of the Mutual Enema Society?
Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

Robatoy wrote:
In article ,
Enoch Root wrote:

Dave Balderstone wrote:

In article , Ba r r y
wrote:

Today, I was I at the local BORG and noticed 5-6 college age girls
buying a dozen or so funnels and a roll of vinyl tubing that looked
like it would attach to the funnels.

Fun tonight... G

If you worked emergency response you wouldn't say that.

Must be really bad beer, if they don't even want to let it touch their
tongue on the way down...

er

Could be a meeting of the Mutual Enema Society?

shut UUUUP! hands where="in-ears"lalalalalalalal/hands

er
--
email not valid
Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Gordon

You never know! A '93 graduate is now a top woman porn producer /
director. G

You should see the bible toter attention _she_ gets when she returns
to speak to a film class.

Didn't that same college in your town offer a course a couple of years ago
in which the assignment for each student was to make a porn film?

Lee

_________________________________
Lee Gordon
http://www.leegordonproductions.com

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robert Bonomi

In article ,
Lee Gordon wrote:
You never know! A '93 graduate is now a top woman porn producer /
director. G

You should see the bible toter attention _she_ gets when she returns
to speak to a film class.

Didn't that same college in your town offer a course a couple of years ago
in which the assignment for each student was to make a porn film?

Seems like those assignments were all screwed up. grin