Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone

Default FA: CMT and Jesada router bit sets, $0.01 starting bid, no reserve!!

In article , David F.
Eisan wrote:

All auctions (15) close today, so check them out!

They all show as ending Sunday, Dave.
Posted to rec.woodworking
bf

David F. Eisan wrote:
Dear All,

Time to whore some more router bit sets on Ebay.

Wow, if you don't mind me asking, how many sets of these did you
acquire? It seems like you've been selling them for years. I'm not
compaining, just curious. Did you buy out a store that went out of
business or something?

Posted to rec.woodworking
David F. Eisan

Dear All,

Time to whore some more router bit sets on Ebay.

I have bullnose, rail and stile, ogee, vertical raised panels, glue joint,
undersized ply groove, cove, round nose, ovolo, glue joint and roundover
bits sets up for auction.

These are all *brand new*, *never used*, Delta branded router bits sets that
were made by CMT Italy or Jesada USA for Delta.

Bidding starts at $0.01 on all sets and there is no reserve!

All auctions (15) close today, so check them out!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdavefred2QQhtZ-1

If you have any questions, please ask.

Thanks,

David.

rec.ww FAQ http://www.robson.org/woodfaq/
Archives http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search
Crowbar FAQ http://www.klownhammer.org/crowbar

Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone

In article .com, bf
wrote:

Wow, if you don't mind me asking, how many sets of these did you
acquire? It seems like you've been selling them for years. I'm not
compaining, just curious. Did you buy out a store that went out of
business or something?

As I understand it, he gets them free as a side benefit of his job.
Posted to rec.woodworking
David F. Eisan

All auctions (15) close today, so check them out!

They all show as ending Sunday, Dave.

Damm cut and paste....

David.

Posted to rec.woodworking
David F. Eisan

Hello again,

Wow, if you don't mind me asking, how many sets of these did you
acquire? It seems like you've been selling them for years. I'm not
compaining, just curious. Did you buy out a store that went out of
business or something?

Actually, I bought the entire inventory of Delta Canada a few years ago.

I am trying to bleed them out slowly to maximize my return....

David.

Posted to rec.woodworking
David F. Eisan

As I understand it, he gets them free as a side benefit of his job.

I wish.....

David.

Posted to rec.woodworking
bf

David F. Eisan wrote:
Hello again,

Wow, if you don't mind me asking, how many sets of these did you
acquire? It seems like you've been selling them for years. I'm not
compaining, just curious. Did you buy out a store that went out of
business or something?

Actually, I bought the entire inventory of Delta Canada a few years ago.

I am trying to bleed them out slowly to maximize my return....

David.

I assume you are joking.. LOL.. The reason I asked was because I
thought Jesada went out of business around 1999 or so.. They
disappeared from my local store and their website disappeared. I
thought I remembered some posts here about them being gone.
I guess they are back in business now though (or sold their name)
because now www.jesada.com works now.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone

In article , David F. Eisan
wrote:

As I understand it, he gets them free as a side benefit of his job.

I wish.....

My mistake. Sorry, David.
Posted to rec.woodworking
bf

bf wrote:
David F. Eisan wrote:
Hello again,

Wow, if you don't mind me asking, how many sets of these did you
acquire? It seems like you've been selling them for years. I'm not
compaining, just curious. Did you buy out a store that went out of
business or something?

Actually, I bought the entire inventory of Delta Canada a few years ago.

I am trying to bleed them out slowly to maximize my return....

David.

Ok.. based on the rest of the thread, I guess you aren't joking..
Thanks for posting the note here, I got in on one that I wouldn't have
otherwise.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"bf" wrote in message
ups.com...
I assume you are joking.. LOL.. The reason I asked was because I

thought Jesada went out of business around 1999 or so.. They
disappeared from my local store and their website disappeared. I
thought I remembered some posts here about them being gone.
I guess they are back in business now though (or sold their name)
because now www.jesada.com works now.

IIRC Jasada did not go out of business. They changed ownership and their
service took a nose dive.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Drackman

"Leon" wrote in message
et...

"bf" wrote in message
ups.com...
I assume you are joking.. LOL.. The reason I asked was because I

thought Jesada went out of business around 1999 or so.. They
disappeared from my local store and their website disappeared. I
thought I remembered some posts here about them being gone.
I guess they are back in business now though (or sold their name)
because now www.jesada.com works now.

IIRC Jasada did not go out of business. They changed ownership and their
service took a nose dive.

It is a long story with lawsuits and counter suits. Carlo's son David is at
Infinity Tools and seems to be carrying on the tradition of great products
and customer service.

I have zero interest in Infinity, just a happy customer.