Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OOOPS: Staff Sgt. Ricardo Barraza, 24, of Shafter, Calif.

IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 235-06
March 21, 2006

DoD Identifies Army Casualties
The Department of Defense announced today the death of two
soldiers who were supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom. They died in Ar
Ramadi, Iraq, on March 18, when they came under small arms fire by enemy
forces during combat operations. Both solidiers were assigned to the 2nd
Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment, Fort Lewis, Wash.

Killed we

Staff Sgt. Ricardo Barraza, 24, of Shafter, Calif.

Sgt. Dale G. Brehm, 23, of Turlock, Calif.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Bobby

I hope you didn't change your routine just for little old me.

If so, I'm flattered.

Booby

Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale

"Bobby" wrote in message
I'm nosey, what kind of woodw0rking have you done?

You're not serious are you? He has yet to post one message about woodworking
or any confirmation at all the he has some military experience. All he knows
is swearing and he does that poorly at best.

He's a flake. Leave it at that.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Bobby

An individual stumbles across an anthill and decides to poke a stick in
it. Acting upon instinct, individuals run out to defend the pile and
are burned, one by one, by the magnifying glass. Serious? Hardly.
Amused? Absolutely! The Internet is like a box of chocolates. You
never know what you're gonna get. 'Tis free speech at its best.
Revel in it, yet realize your limitations. There are some things that
are beyond your control no matter how strong you think you are. I'm not
trying to offend anyone. I am sorry if I have done so. I am merely
pointing out the way it is. Now, turn to, and continue ship's work.

Bobby

Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

Bobby wrote:
An individual stumbles across an anthill and decides to poke a stick in
it. Acting upon instinct, individuals run out to defend the pile and
are burned, one by one, by the magnifying glass. Serious? Hardly.
Amused? Absolutely! The Internet is like a box of chocolates. You
never know what you're gonna get. 'Tis free speech at its best.
Revel in it, yet realize your limitations. There are some things that
are beyond your control no matter how strong you think you are. I'm not
trying to offend anyone. I am sorry if I have done so. I am merely
pointing out the way it is. Now, turn to, and continue ship's work.

'Sfunny. Those aren't chocolates, they're homilies. One right after
the other--a long string of them. I remember a music video, done to "We
Didn't Start the Fire" or whatever it's called. Somebody pulling flash
cards (or cue cards) out one after the other, each with the next line of
the song.

Like semaphores, or icons.

er
--