Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

Default Belt driven tools on yesterday's tractor page

Not OT this time. It would be a shame for these to wind up as lawn
ornaments (I think -- depends on how long they've been outside of course).

http://www.tractorshed.com/cgi-bin/photoads/
classifieds.cgi?search_and_display_db_button=on&db _id=130236&query=retrieval

Again, you've got to join the two lines yourself or my news server won't
let me post this.

Standard disclaimers apply, no association with the seller, just a
frequent visitor to that particular web site.