Posted to rec.woodworking
Connor Aston

Default dotrec rouges gallery - NOW LIVE!

Well folks we are live http://dotrec.connoraston.com

Having thought about it im happy to have upto about 10 pics from everyone.

So come on folks get emailing:

1. Make a folder on your desktop
2. Name it "Connor Aston" put your name here
3. load jpegs of your images - any size resolution will do
4. Try and zip it up to email
5. email to - subject line dotrec pics I have an
unlimited mailbox size so send it at any size.

Names the files with info about the pics if you need a caption.

Please resend the whole folder/directory again if you want more or new
images because I will be overwriting using jalbum software.

Regards
Connor

live dish washer Geoff UK diy 10 June 4th 04 08:55 AM
Wiring advice for a RM67 Roomstat Mike Hibbert UK diy 4 January 18th 04 07:24 PM
should unswitched live should as live on a neon screwdriver? dave L UK diy 22 November 20th 03 12:43 PM
F&G Concept 2000 Consumer Unit Live Busbar Query Andy Taylor UK diy 1 September 3rd 03 01:52 PM
Wiring a timer fan Nearly Done! UK diy 3 July 14th 03 09:50 PM