Posted to rec.woodworking
Bobby

Default FLUTING JIG

Hello, All!

It looks like I answered my own question. Here is the design I have
come up for a fluting jig. (Power Point file)
http://www.awhangar.com/MOULDING_TRIM.ppt

For those who are genuinely interested, take a look and tell me what

you think.

Thanks for all of the previous feedback.

Bobby

Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Nie

Bobby,
Any chance of a different format? I can't open Power Point.
Thanks.

TomNie
come up for a fluting jig. (Power Point file)
http://www.awhangar.com/MOULDING_TRIM.ppt

Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

Tom Nie wrote:
Bobby,
Any chance of a different format? I can't open Power Point.
Thanks.

TomNie

come up for a fluting jig. (Power Point file)
http://www.awhangar.com/MOULDING_TRIM.ppt

Get thee to URL:http://www.openoffice.org/

This office suite is Free, open, and has presentation sofware capable of
viewing powerpoint files (at least 'til MS makes secret changes to the
spec. of the next version).

er
--
email not valid
Posted to rec.woodworking
Bobby

Hi, Tom!

Try this link:
http://www.awhangar.com/restoration/...N/FLUTING_JIG/
I converted the ppt to individual slides. You should be able to see
them now.

Good Luck!
Bobby

Posted to rec.woodworking
Bobby

Love your show!

Posted to rec.woodworking
dondone

You can download a viewer for PowerPoint files from Microsoft at (cut and
paste the whole URL into your browser if clicking on the link below doesn't
work):

"Tom Nie" wrote in message
Bobby,
Any chance of a different format? I can't open Power Point.
Thanks.

TomNie
come up for a fluting jig. (Power Point file)
http://www.awhangar.com/MOULDING_TRIM.ppt

Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Nie

Thanks a ton, guys, for the info and links. Us Old Farts need a little extra
slack in this computer world.

TomNie

FLUTING JIG AND OTHER MOLDING QUESTIONS Bobby Woodworking 4 March 6th 06 12:48 PM
FLUTING Bobby Woodworking 3 March 5th 06 02:03 AM
FLUTING JIG [email protected] Home Repair 2 March 2nd 06 12:48 PM